Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is a popular surgical operation that increases the size and shape of the breasts by using implants or fat transfers. This surgery restores decreased breast volume and gives the breasts a more rounded and symmetrical appearance after weight loss or pregnancy.
Dynamic Clinic provides Breast Augmentation in Dubai, including implants, fat transfers, or a combination. Sometimes the treatment is paired with a breast lift.
ADVANTAGES OF BREAST AUGMENTATION
Breast augmentation may be advantageous if you want to:
- Small breasts can be made to appear more prominent.
- Asymmetry in the breasts can be corrected.
- Rebuild the breast following a mastectomy or damage.
- Boost your self-esteem and confidence.
Breast augmentation is a technique that is done solely for aesthetic purposes. Our plastic surgeon will assess whether you are a good candidate for breast augmentation and which procedure is best for you.
You must be physically healthy and not pregnant or breastfeeding to be a good candidate for breast augmentation.
If you are unhappy with the size of your breasts or if they are asymmetrical, breast augmentation is a good option for you.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT KINDS OF IMPLANTS?
IMPLANTS OF SILICONE
Breast implants are filled with silicone gel or cohesive gel; silicone gel-filled Breast Implants are filled with an elastic, soft gel. Pre-filled implants necessitate a somewhat longer incision than saline-filled implants. Implants filled with cohesive gel silicone gel have been used since 1992.
IMPLANTS WITH SALINE
Saline-filled implants can be pre-filled to a specific size or fill in the operating room. They have sterile saltwater in them. Our practitioners provide both saline-filled and structured saline-filled breast implants at Dynamic Clinic.
EXPECTATIONS DURING BREAST AUGMENTATION CONSULTATION
You’ll visit with a plastic surgeon to talk about your breast size, shape, and appearance options. The surgeon will inquire about your motivation for the treatment, any medications you take, and whether you smoke or consume alcohol. These questions will help you determine if the surgery is correct for you and will give you a solid idea of what to expect throughout the procedure. The doctor will also evaluate your overall health, check your breasts, and discuss all of the procedure’s potential hazards.
During your consultation, you should ask your doctor about any concerns. It is critical to comprehend all aspects of breast augmentation surgery, and it is natural to be concerned. Whether you’re pleased about your new look or nervous about the surgery, don’t be afraid to share your concerns with your plastic surgeon.
PREPARATION FOR A BREAST AUGMENTATION
You may need to do the following to prepare for breast augmentation:
- Make a few blood tests.
- Take particular medications or alter your current pharmaceutical regimen.
- Smoking should be avoided for four to six weeks before and after surgery.
- Aspirin and several anti-inflammatory medicines should be avoided since they can induce
- Make arrangements for a friend or family member to drive you home following surgery and to
- remain with you the first night.
- The anesthesiologist will give general anaesthesia, which means you will be asleep during the procedure after prepping you for surgery and providing you with the necessary drugs.
- The surgeon will make an incision in the armpit area to avoid scarring on the breast to avoid scarring on the breast. The implant will then be placed in a pocket beneath or above the pectoralis muscle. The type of implant utilised, the intended level of the augmentation, and your body type all influence how the implant is inserted and placed.
- After installing the implant, the surgeon will sew the incision and close it with skin glue and surgical tape. Over time, the incision mark will fade, and its location beneath the arm will keep it inconspicuous.
EXPECTATIONS FROM BREAST AUGMENTATION SURGERY
Although breast augmentation produces rapid results, the swelling and stretching of the skin may take a few weeks to decrease.
Breast augmentations are a long-term way to achieve your ideal figure. You will feel better about yourself and look better in swimwear and clothing. You’ll have a more youthful-looking figure, and your new appearance will improve your view on life.
DO’S AFTER BREAST AUGMENTATION:
- Take your pain medication exactly as directed after surgery, even if it involves waking up at night.
- The most excellent method to lessen any discomfort you may experience following your breast augmentation surgery in Dubai is to stay on top of your pain.
- Drinking alcohol while taking pain medication might cause unwanted side effects.
- Get enough sleep. Our practitioners usually advise patients to sleep on their backs with pillows put beneath their upper backs to aid blood flow to the surgical site. After breast augmentation surgery in Dubai, some women find it more pleasant to sleep in a recliner, and some even rent one particular for their recovery.
- Take at least a week off from work, school, or your regular domestic responsibilities to relax and heal.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- To aid your recovery, eat healthy snacks.
- Massage your breast implants up and down, in and out, once you’ve been certified. Breast massages may help minimise outward scarring and capsular contracture, an internal scarring issue following breast augmentations.
- Keep all of your follow-up visits.
- If you develop a fever, which could be a symptom of infection, or if you have any other unfavourable side effects, intense discomfort, or queries, call us right away.
DON’TS AFTER BREAST AUGMENTATION
- Do not smoke or use any tobacco products, as this reduces blood flow and may prevent routine healing following your breast augmentation.
- Take a shower or bath, swim in the pool, or go to the beach until your practitioner permits you.
- Sleeping on your stomach might be uncomfortable and detrimental to your outcomes.
- Our practitioners must permit you to do any heavy lifting, including lifting and carrying tiny children.
- Do not engage in any intense exercise until 4-6 weeks after your operation.
COST OF BREAST AUGMENTATION SURGERY
The dynamic clinic provides economical Breast Surgery Price Dubai. We provide premium breast implant operations with world-class facilities.
Breast Augmentation Cost in Dubai ranges between AED 18,000 and AED 30,000. This figure can differ from person to person depending on desired fullness and surgeon expertise.
At Dynamic Clinic, we try to raise the bar for cosmetic procedures, so you can rest confident that your health and safety are our top priorities and that you will receive the best possible care while in the hospital. But that’s not all; our pre-and post-operative care is completely personalized, with thorough pre-operative care notes and after-care instructions to have a one-of-a-kind experience that meets your cosmetic goals. The surgeon who performs the surgery will be the same person you see afterwards, indicating that our care will continue after the treatment is completed. You can call Dynamic Clinic if you have any questions before or after the procedure.
MAKE A CONSULTATION
We are dedicated to providing the most significant level of care before, during, and after surgery at Dynamic Clinic. Our surgeons will make sure you understand everything that is going on and that you are comfortable throughout the procedure. We hope you appreciate your Dynamic Clinic experience as much as we enjoy helping our patients have a memorable one.
Make an appointment with Dynamic Clinic for a breast augmentation consultation now!