Trends come and go in the world of cosmetic surgery. People are looking for the newest procedures. To improve their looks, such as lip fillers and breast augmentations. Buttock augmentation is a new fad. That has drawn a lot of interest, if that is what you are also looking for. Is Buttock Augmentation The Next Big Trend In Dubai? The procedure helps to augment the size of the buttocks. This can be done with an implant or a fat graft. It is known as a Brazilian buttlift. To help with dimpling. This operation is lauded in a culture where having firm. And also, round buttocks are a sign of femininity, sensuality, and sexuality.
What is Buttock Augmentation?
Many people have thought about having their buttocks augmented. Because they want to have a larger and more angular posterior. The procedure helps to improve the buttocks’ size, shape, and look. Buttock Augmentation can help you get the curves you’ve always wanted. By enhancing contour and adding volume. It also provides adjustable solutions to meet your specific goals.
Your cosmetic surgeon will give you information on how to be ready for the procedure. The following are the pre-procedure instructions for the treatment:
- To lower the risk of bleeding, stay away from herbal supplements.
- Applicants must avoid blood-thinning drugs.
- Before surgery, stop taking anti-inflammatory medications.
- Keep up a balanced diet and regular exercise.
The procedure is very effective for body rejuvenation. Because it can alter the shape of your body. The following are the main types of treatment:
- How Does the Brazilian Butt Lift Work?
It is a very popular and reliable treatment for buttock augmentation. Because it may produce a natural looking result. This procedure has many benefits. Including the improvement of body proportions. Because it helps to remove extra fat from donor areas. The procedure is safe because it uses people’s fat for the augmentation. For a Brazilian Butt Lift, it is crucial to select a qualified surgeon. This surgery might have major side effects in untrained hands. Like contour abnormalities or fat embolisms.
- How Do the Bucktock Implants Work?
An alternative technique is buttock implant surgery. It is a very reliable methood. An alternative technique for creating buttock enlargement by implants. It involves the injection of soft, solid silicone. These implants help to resemble the buttocks’ natural feel and appearance. An incision is made in the buttock crease. The implants are inserted into a pocket, and the incision is then stitched up. Buttock implants have a higher risk of complications. Despite offering a dependable and predictable result. Infection, implant displacement, or capsular contracture are examples of complications.
The aftercare of the procedure can alter the durability of the treatment. The following are the aftercare instructions for the treatment:
- Applicants must take the prescribed medications.
- For sitting throughout the healing time, use a doughnut seat.
- Any actions that exert strain on your buttocks should be avoided.
- For a week, refrain from intense activity.
- After surgery, refrain from sitting in a normal position for at least nine weeks.
The hazards of buttock augmentation are the same as those of any surgical procedure. So the following are the risks of the procedure:
- Infections might develop after surgery and call for the necessary medical attention.
- Extra procedures may be required if there is excessive bleeding.
- The incisions created during surgery may leave noticeable scars.
- There is a chance of implant displacement or capsular contracture in the implants.
- There is a chance that the fat injections can be absorbed.
Despite the dangers, buttock augmentation can have many advantages. The following are the key benefits of the treatment:
- The treatment can produce a more balanced and proportionate body silhouette.
- Many people get procedures to feel better about themselves and their appearance.
- People discover that clothing fits them better when their buttocks are larger.
- The procedure can produce results that last.
- It also allows patients to take pleasure in their improved shapes for years to come.
How Long is The Healing Time Following the Procedure?
The time for recuperation after buttock augmentation can vary. Because it depends on the patient and the procedure. Patients can anticipate a two- to three-week recuperation period. To achieve adequate healing. And also the best outcomes during this period. It is vital to adhere to the surgeon’s postoperative care guidelines.
Are the Results Long-Lasting?
Results from buttock augmentations might last a long time or a short time. Because it depends on the procedure and the patient. Some of the fat that is injected during the procedure may be reabsorbed by the body. Which may cause a little volume reduction. But with the right aftercare and upkeep, the outcomes last longer.
The Cost of Buttock Augmentation in Dubai is reasonable. It ranges from 30,000 AED to 38,000 AED. The cost varies from patient to patient depending on a variety of criteria. Including the type of buttock surgery and the doctor’s reputation.
Why Choose Us?
This treatment alters the size or form of the buttocks to improve their features. But if you have an experienced doctor. The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic In Dubai is the best place for the procedure. They have experienced doctors for the treatment. Fill out the form below and book a consultation.