In this article, we answer the question of “Can You Damage Your Teeth by Whitening in Dubai”, in a way that maximizes the overall understanding of dental whitening. Continue to read:
Teeth are an important part of appearance for the majority of people, and they always want to flaunt their confident smile. Unfortunately, there are many products that can cause teeth discoloration.
There are three routes to choose from when it comes to teeth whitening: bleaching, whitening trays, and zoom. ? Professional Teeth Whitening in Dubai is successful in almost 95% of patients. Results from dentist’s supervised teeth whitening are more reliable and lasting
Fun fact: Your teeth may become discolored for two reasons: bad personal habits or childhood illness. So, based on the reason for your teeth discoloration, the dentist will decide how to whiten them
Are there Side Effects of Teeth Whitening?
Want to have a pearly white smile? Considering dental procedures for this? But before you do, remember that it is somehow dangerous to have your teeth whitened artificially. Three types of risks faced by teeth whitening patients include soft tissue discomfort, teeth sensitivity, and burns to gums. It is, however, important to keep in mind that there are many ways to decrease your risk of experiencing complications. First and foremost, seeing a professional dentist may help you prevent these diseases for sure. Just so you know, they will check for signs of gum diseases and tooth sensitivity. In short, teeth whitening is safe and effective but only on the condition that you use the right method.
The good news: The changes caused by teeth whitening could be reversed or addressed if the patient immediately stops receiving the treatment.
Safe Steps to a Brighter Smile:
Before you decide to undergo professional teeth whitening, here are some things to consider:
- Not all the teeth stains can be addressed with medicines and bleaching, you may want to see a dentist receive severe treatments. He will help you learn about the best options for your case.
- For people with gum diseases, and tooth sensitivity, dentists usually discourage teeth bleaching
- Professional teeth whitening side-effects include gum irritation, tooth sensitivity, and enamel damage.
- Teeth can be whitened by a professional dentist in the office or at home. In most cases, experts recommend dental supervision for whitening procedures, even over-the-counter treatment.
- Brush twice a day, go for regular check-ups and quit smoking to sustain the whitening effects for as long as possible
- Over-the-counter treatments are less expensive, they may need a longer period, and the risks of complications are also increased. To achieve more reliable and quicker results, you should seek an experienced dentist.
Is Whitening Worth the Cost?
Tooth whitening treatment is considered cosmetic so it is not typically covered by medical insurance. It is important to check particular plan coverage before receiving it.
Book a Consultation:
When you decide to receive Teeth Whitening, it’s best to consult with your dentist so that he can assess your general health status, teeth, and gums for seeing if you are a good candidate or not. Fill the consultation form to book an appointment.