Do your yellow teeth make you uncomfortable when you smile? Other features add to your beauty and are equally crucial for your stunning look. Teeth make your smile worthy and attractive. People majority have yellow teeth for many reasons and they can not get whiten their teeth with frequent brushing. It occurs due to the buildup of fatty material that is difficult to remove from them. Dental procedures are performed to instantly whiten your teeth and improve the appearance of your smile. For their comfort and convenience, many choose Teeth Whitening procedures. Come and know whether Teeth Whitening is a costly treatment or not.
What is it?
It is a cosmetic dental procedure that transforms your yellow teeth into white transparent color. It breaks down the plaque deposited on your teeth with the help of bleaching agents. Numerous internal or external factors that cause tooth discoloration might cause this yellowing to happen. The majority of people have this problem as a result of poor dental hygiene and care. You will get transparent teeth just like your enamel.
The effects of tooth bleaching continue for around two to three years. The type and severity of the stains greatly influence this.in addition, it also varies from person to person. A skilled dentist will provide you with stunning and durable results. Your teeth might become yellow once more because the procedure is not permanent.
This treatment does not involve the administration of anesthesia. It is a straightforward procedure that does not take a lot of time. The doctor fixes some bleaching products, like bleaching cream and hydrogen peroxide in a tiny dish. Bright light falls onto the teeth as this dish enters into the mouth cavity. It whitens teeth and cleans them of plaque and stains.
You could believe that frequent tooth brushing would adequately clean our teeth. However, no matter how frequently and vigorously you clean your teeth, this substance is not gone. The enamel is the outer layer that protects teeth from harm and upholds oral hygiene. Underneath the enamel, there lies a dentin substance. This substance becomes yellow, making the teeth seem unattractive. These bleaching solutions work on teeth to remove discoloration and restore the dentition’s natural color.
Your dentist will give you some aftercare measures to maintain white teeth. There are some general post-treatment measures that can help you to get white teeth.
- Smoking is injurious to health. You should stop smoking if you want to keep your teeth as white as pearl.
- To get rid of all the food and germs in the mouth, brush them every day.
- Maintain proper dental health to extend the life of the effects.
- After whitening, it’s best to use dental floss every day. This will help you remove all the germs that have become attached to your teeth.
- Some beverages, including coffee and tea, include an excessive amount of caffeine and nicotine.
- This causes staining of teeth so limit the consumption of these drinks.
- Toothpaste with a lot of fluorides helps to keep your teeth sparkling and white.
- After eating, brush your tongue with a gentle brush.
- Try to intake lukewarm drinks to avoid pain.
- Take prescribed medicines for fast recovery.
- For one to two weeks, refrain from consuming hot, harsh, solid foods and beverages.
- The irrelevant use of medicines causes discoloration of teeth so eat the medicines after consulting your doctor.
Teeth whitening carries numerous benefits and gives your teeth a white and bright appearance. Following are the numerous benefits of this procedure.
- It improves your oral hygiene and makes you healthier.
- It protects the teeth’ enamel from disruption.
- It gives your teeth a natural look and makes them bright.
- This tends to give your smile potential.
- Makes your smile more charming and appealing as a result.
- It boosts your self-confidence and morale.
- It gives your fruitful and long-lasting results.
- It fades all brown stains from the teeth and makes them clean.
All dental treatments are expensive and need sessions for treatment. The cost of teeth whitening depends upon the extent of teeth yellowing, the location of the clinic, and the expertise of the doctor. Cost may vary from AED 699 to AED 999.
Book a Consultation!
Do you know Teeth Whitening is a costly treatment? It is a procedure that requires the supervision of experienced and well-qualified dentists. Dynamic clinic in Dubai offers this procedure at a very reasonable cost. We have a professional and determined dentist who has a great experience in their work. If you want to make your teeth shine as bright as the moon. Fill out the consultation form and book an appointment soon.