The Chemical skin peels in Dubai are an excellent option for those who want to rejuvenate their skin without surgery. Treatment is planned based on your skin condition, skin type, skin laxity, and cosmetic goals will be recommended by one of our Dermatologists at Dynamic Clinic. Peels come in a variety of forms.
Why Is It Carried Out?
Chemical skin peels can be used to address a variety of skin problems. Your Dermatologist will choose the best treatment strategy for you based on your skin condition and one of the three depths:
The outermost layer of the skin is removed with a gentle (superficial) peel (the epidermis). Fine wrinkles, acne, hyperpigmentation, and dryness can all be treated with it. Depending on your desired results, you can get this treatment every two to five weeks.
Peeling Is Moderate.
The epidermis and parts of the upper-middle layer of skin are removed in this type of peel (the dermis). Wrinkles, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation can all be treated with this. To keep the results, a medium peel can be repeated every three to nine months.
If you have deeper wrinkles or scars, a deep peel is indicated. It removes skin cells from the epidermis and parts of the intermediate layer to the bottom layer of the dermis. A deep peel should only be done once.
Reasons To Get Chemical Skin Peels
Here are some reasons why you should consider getting a chemical peel. It will include:
- Improve the appearance of your skin’s texture.
- Increase your skin’s cell turnover rate.
- Aid the production of collagen in your skin.
- Fine lines are reduced.
- Hyperpigmentation should be reduced.
- Unclog pores and aid acne healing
- Make your skin silky smooth.
- Make your skin appear more evenly toned,
- Make your skin glow with radiance.
- Reduce mild scarring
However, these treatments will not be able to eliminate deep creases or create a significant improvement in drooping skin. If this is the case, you might want to consider laser treatment or cosmetic surgery.
A single session can give numerous advantages. Patients generally see a brighter, smoother, more polished, and enhanced complexion in just one treatment. Other advantages include:
- Skin tone, clarity, colour, and texture can all be improved.
- New collagen and healthy skin cell growth are stimulated, resulting in a beautiful complexion.
- Getting rid of sun-induced discolouration and pigmentation
- Wrinkles and fine lines are reduced in appearance.
- Increasing the hydration of the skin
- Skin flaws and superficial scars are treated.
- Exfoliation can eliminate many layers of skin build-up and congestion, allowing skincare products to penetrate deeper into the skin, making them more effective.
Is This A Good Fit For Me?
The Dermatologist will decide your appropriateness for chemical skin peels in Dubai. Patients with fair skin are usually better candidates for chemical skin peels. They can, however, help people with darker skin. Allowing a skilled skin specialist to choose the best mix for your skin type and condition is critical to achieving the best results.
Chemical Peel (Light):
The chemical liquid, commonly salicylic acid or glycolic acid, will be applied by the doctor with a brush, cotton balls, or a sponge. The skin that has been treated will begin to turn white.
When the chemical liquid is administered to the skin, it may cause a slight tingling sensation.
The doctor will use a neutralising fluid or wash the affected skin to eliminate the chemical solution.
Chemical Peeling Medium:
A chemical fluid containing trichloroacetic acid, often mixed with glycolic acid, will be applied by your doctor using a cotton-tipped applicator. The skin that has been treated will begin to turn white.
A cold compress will be applied to the treated skin after a few minutes to soothe it. A hand fan may be offered to you to keep your skin cool. There’s no need for a neutralising liquid.
A stinging and burning feeling may last up to 20 minutes.
- Your heart rate will be closely monitored as you get intravenous (IV) fluids.
- The doctor will administer carbolic acid (phenol) to the skin with a cotton-tipped applicator. The skin that has been treated will begin to turn white or grey.
- The doctor will do the surgery in sections with a 15-minute break to decrease phenol exposure. The entire facial treatment could last up to 90 minutes.
Expect Following The Procedure
- A gentle chemical peel can help to improve skin texture and tone while also reducing fine wrinkles. At first, the effects will be minor, but they will improve with time.
- Avoid sun exposure after a gentle chemical peel until new skin covers the entire treated region.
- You may see immediate changes in your skin after a peel. However, it may take up to three days for the full results of a peel to appear.
- The appearance and texture of the treated areas will dramatically improve after a deep chemical peel.
- To avoid skin colour changes, you must shield your skin from the sun. Your dermatologist will advise you to avoid sun exposure for several months.
- It’s crucial to avoid removing any skin with your fingers during the peeling phase.
- It will be recommended that you apply sunscreen and wash your face with a soft cleanser.
Cost Of Chemical Skin Peel
Chemical skin peels cost in Dubai range from AED 299 to AED 999 per session.
This skin treatment may be appropriate for you if you want to improve the appearance of your complexion without having to go under the knife. Your doctor should discuss realistic treatment expectations with you and any side effects and risk factors.
Make A Consultation
Dynamic Clinic has a team of trained Dermatologists and Beauticians with considerable experience in chemical skin peel in Dubai. Make a consultation now!