Your skin is an epitome of beauty. It is a reflection of you from the inside out. Looking after it and pampering it is something your skin actually deserves. Weather conditions, aging, sun exposure, acne, humidity, dirt and dust are some of the common issues that inflict your skin badly. Your skin needs a regimen to be followed for restoring the long lost freshness. It does not mean that you invest in pricey creams and serums sold in the name of skin products. They have very harmful chemicals that are unpleasant for your skin’s health. We have new and improved techniques like facials and skin peels that remove the damaged outer layer of your skin. They reveal a new and glowing skin underneath. We are offering some very hyped chemical peels in Dubai whose results are just amazing.
What facials and skin peels actually are?
Your facial skin is one of the most exposed areas prone to damage. The collection of dirt and grime makes room for bacteria and they deteriorate the skin. As a result your skin starts to manifest acne, dull skin, wrinkles, dark patches etc. Facials are like an exercise of the face that removes impurities seeded down in the skin. Advanced facial techniques include using certain skills by experts, and new equipment. The facials we offer are:
HydraFacial Vampire Facial Botox Facial Red carpet facial
Carbon Laser Facial
You can get hydrafacial for acne scar treatment if your acne is really stubborn and has left deep scars. It also improves dual skin tone and patches. The steps involved in hydra facial include:
- Cleansing and exfoliation using an electronic device (Microdermabrasion)
- Chemical peeling
- Extraction of black heads and white heads
The treatment is irrespective of gender. The hydrafacial treatment for men is the same as it is for women and includes similar steps.
Hydrafacial costs around 599 AED for 30 minutes. However, the exciting news here is that we are offering 5 best Hydrafacial Deals and packages in Dubai. You can choose any based on your needs and demands.
- HydraFacial+ Microdermabrasion + Chemical Peels + Steam only in 1499 AED.
- HydraFacial+ Microdermabrasion + Chemical Peels + Steam + Derma pen only in 1499 AED.
- HydraFacial + Microdermabrasion Derma Pen only in 1499 AED
- HydraFacial + Microdermabrasion + Steam only in 1499 AED
- HydraFacial + Chemical Peels + Vi Derm Cleanser + Steam only 1499 AED
Choose vampire facials if you want a younger looking skin free of spots and blemishes within a few weeks. A vampire facial is a purely natural facial and the technique involves the use of your own blood in the form of PRP. it is ejected from your body and injected in your face. You can avail the following offer of vampire facial:
- 699 AED for one vampire facial with PRP instead of AED 999
- 1200 AED for two vampire facials with PRP instead of AED 1998
Red Carpet Facial
A new yet unique system of facials exclusively introduced for healthier, wrinkle free and soft textured skin. A tool that generates electrical impulses is used for exercising the face. The pulses generated are controlled and are run through the candidates entire face. It is slightly different from skin peeling in Dubai.
Here’s what the package includes:
- Red carpet facial/party facial 700 AED
- Two sessions of Red carpet facial costs 1400 AED
Carbon Laser Facial
If you want to improve the texture of your skin and rejuvenate it then choose a carbon laser facial. The procedure is as simple as any other. The skin expert will apply a fine layer of carbon on your face and will allow it to dry for 10 minutes. A temperature controlled heat is applied on the face to clear the upper dermis(layer) of the skin. You can avail a carbon laser facial package that includes:
- AED 499 for one session of carbon laser facial or Spectra laser treatment
- AED 1499 for three sessions of carbon laser facial or Spectra laser treatment
- AED 1999 for five sessions of carbon laser facial or spectra laser treatment
If you want to end fine lines, wrinkles and saggy skin then a botox facial is right for you. A botulinum toxin is injected in the skin using fine needles. The botox injection freezes the muscles of the face that mold and move giving a wrinkled appearance. It is the second most running treatment after hydrafacial. You can choose your botox facial from the following package:
- Botox for wrinkle smoothing costs 1200 AED
- Reduce signs of aging with for wrinkles 999 AED
- Masseter Botox chest & back 1200 AED
- Wrinkle smoothing around eyes + Forehead + between eyebrows 1400 AED
Apart from facials, you also need skin peels. Skin peeling in Dubai has become very common. It involves the removal of the outermost layer of the skin. It is mostly done by chemicals that are skin-friendly and are used within the limited concentration the skin can bear. Agents like AHA, glycolic acid and salicylic acid are mostly used for skin peeling.
Types of Skin Peels
Chemical Peels Types
Deep Chemical Peels
It involves the extend of peeling deep down in the innermost layer of the skin
Medium Chemical Peels
A considerable level of peeling is done within the middle layer
Superficial Chemical Peels
The exterior outermost layer is peeled off using the chemicals.
The agent is applied on the face for a few seconds-minutes and is then wiped off. After the removal of the outer layer the skin that is revealed appears more glowy, clear and soft. The skin peels we have include:
- Chemical peel
- TCA (trichloroacetic acid peels)
TCA and Cosmelan Peels
The TCA and Cosmelan peels are the most effective skin peeling in Dubai.. It clears off pigmentation that occurs in the form of melasma, hyperpigmentation,and dark patches.
We have introduced some very amazing offers of TCA chemical peel including:
- For Face: 500 AED (1 session), 1,200 AED (3 sessions)
- For Bikini Area: 500 AED (1 session), 1,200 AED (3 sessions), 1,500 AED (4 sessions) & 2000 AED (6 sessions)
- For Underarms: 500 AED (1 session), 1,200 AED (3 sessions) & 1,500 AED (4 sessions)
- Cosmelan Peels: 1000 AED (alone) & 3,500 AED (with kit)
Which Chemical peel offers in Dubai you should never miss?
- Deep peels 599 AED (2 areas) & 999 AED (4 areas)
- Medium peels 599 AED (2 areas) & 999 AED (4 areas)
- Superficial peels 599 AED (2 areas) & 999 AED (4 areas)
What to expect after a facial or skin peel session?
- Softer and supple skin
- Glow and shine on the face
- No more acne scars and its marks.
- Faded wrinkles
- Elimination of blemishes and dark spots
- No more blackheads and white heads
- Shrunken open and large pores
Choose your facial and skin peels offers before it’s too late. Rest assured that you will receive promising results with consistency in taking the sessions. Book your Facials and skin peels offers in Dubai right now.