Nobody would like wrinkles, sagging skin, crows feet, freckles etc. The areas that are more commonly affected by them are the neck, face and the chin. How can you keep it distant if you are aging as well as not looking after your skin the way you should? The best way to treat yourself is not by using expensive creams or gaudy facials but by thread lift for the neck, eyes and nose governed by our Dynamic Clinic in Dubai.
Here are some fascinating and exciting secrets about thread lift treatment and how they work wonders on rejuvenating your skin and turning you into a youthful and younger looking person.
What is a Thread Lift Treatment?
Thread lift is basically a kind of treatment in which fine threads or stitches are used to instantly lift up and tighten the muscles of the skin. It is very important to know that the stitches or threads used in the treatment should be completely resorbable. It means that they should merge within the skin.
Unlike the normal medical sutures they are not required to be cut off or removed. The kind of threads that are used for face, neck and eyes are called the PDO polydioxanone threads which are highly resolvable and merge in the skin completely.
What Are The Types of Threads Used For Lifting?
The most commonly and the most running successfully threads are:
- Polylactic acid (PLA)
- Polycaprolactone ( PCL)
- Polydioxanone (PDO)
Why Are PDO Threads Considered As The Best For Thread Lifts?
The reason why PDO is considered and given priority over the other threads is because it is completely fine and is made up of polyester that has the tendency to dissolve within the skin completely over a period of 6 months.
On the other hand the reason why PDO is indifferent from the rest is because the presence of polyester triggers the production of collagen in the skin which is the major agent required in maintaining the skin’s elasticity and integrity.
PDO has the best quality required for instant lifting and tightening the skin. Luckily Dynamic Clinic is considered as the best PDO thread lifting facial clinic Dubai because we have been serving candidates with pdo thread lift for neck over a very long period of time.
What To Expect During a PDO Threading Session?
Every expert and clinic has different means and modes of methods for carrying out a treatment. Here is a closer look of what to expect during a PDO threading session?
- At first the surgeon will map and analyse your face completely. The surgeon will make markings on the face where the threads are most likely to be inserted.
- After doing this you will be told to sit in a relaxed and comfortable position because the treatment may last for more than half an hour.
- The esthetician will then apply numbing gel or local anaesthesia more preferably so that the pain channels can be blocked and so that you won’t be able to feel the prick of the needle.
- A cannula is held and inserted into the various parts by making small holes
- Finally the PDO threads are passed through the cannula directly into the skin and the canola is slowly removed off.
- Once the PDO threads are injected inside the treatment is completed however the esthetician will look for any signs of reactions or discomfort that is unbearable by the candidate.
When everything seems clear and fine the candidate will then be sent home with some post treatment instructions to follow.
What To Expect in The Result After a PDO Thread Lift Session?
- Improve texture of collagen
- better looking facial profile diminished wrinkles and fine lines
- perfect jawline
- betterment in the double
- stretched and elasticity improvement in the skin
- Youthful and younger looking appearance
Many people in Dubai are getting thread lift for double chin irrespective of their age and gender. the treatment running very successfully and have said to provide the results within a few sessions only. If you are also interested in getting a PDO thread lift session then you can book an appointment with us.