As we know many chemicals and products are present in the skin. Our skin is a complex organ that provides several functions to the body. Besides the role of protection, it also contributes to improving aesthetic appearances. Have you ever imagined a skeleton without skin? It looks odd. Several chemicals are present in the skin. They help the skin to get tightened. You can also get treatments such as Laser Skin Tightening in Dubai.
When these chemicals like collagen and elastin decrease with age or some other reasons, the skin starts to become slacken and loose. You can get young and compact skin in a very short period through Laser Skin Tightening. Keep reading to know What is Laser Skin Tightening and How Long It Lasts?
What is Laser Skin Tightening?
Laser Skin Tightening in Dubai & Abu Dhabi employs laser technology to improve the skin’s firmness and tightness. It treats aging symptoms including sagging skin, Fine Lines, and Wrinkles. Laser light uses heat and light energy. It stimulates the deeper layer of the skin, enhancing collagen production. The increased collagen production causes the skin to tighten and reduces wrinkles.
The doctor performs this procedure in their office. Since this procedure utilizes the equipment to deliver the laser light waves. It can also be dangerous if an unauthorized person performs this procedure. Thus, dermatologists prefer performing this procedure themselves in their offices.
Initial consultations with a dermatologist often mark the start of the procedure. They will examine your skin. Talk with you about your expectations and goals. And then decide whether you are a good candidate for Skin Tightening Treatment.
- The doctor usually cleans the area of treatment before initiation. He also makes the skin numb or cool to avoid discomfort and pain during the procedure.
- Gives you safety glasses to protect your eyes from the laser light.
Use a portable laser and move it over the affected region. The deeper layers of the skin are targeted by the lasers. Calibrated light beams pierce the surface of the skin.
As the laser energy enters the skin, the individual can feel warm. The discomfort is often not severe. The medical expert can change the settings if required. They offer extra numbing choices if necessary.
After the procedure, he applies a cooling device or cold compress to the treated region. This is after the application of the laser. To promote healing, the medical practitioner may additionally apply a moisturizer.
Aftercare of Laser Skin Tightening:
Depending on your needs, you may have to undergo several sessions. So, the doctor suggests following aftercare measures to make the results more durable. Also, these aftercare measures help to prepare the skin for the next sessions.
- Stay out of the sun for a few days.
- Apply high-SPF sunscreen to your skin to shield it from UV radiation.
- Maintain cleanliness and use a light cleaner to wash the treated area.
On the treated region, avoid using abrasive skincare products like scrubs and exfoliants.
- Moisturize the skin to encourage healing and hydration.
For a few days, stay away from hot baths and saunas. Avoid activities that might make you sweat.
To prevent irritability or infection, avoid picking, scratching, or rubbing the treated area.
If your Dermatologist has not given the go-ahead, stay away from applying makeup or any other cosmetics to the treated region.
- Follow the post-treatment skincare routine that your healthcare provider has advised.
- Attend all arranged follow-up consultations to keep an eye on your progress.
Benefits of Laser Skin Tightening:
The benefits of this Laser Treatment include:
Increases the synthesis of collagen. Collagen enhances the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Tightens sagging skin, particularly on the face, the neck, and the belly.
- A minimally invasive or non-invasive method that eliminates the need for surgery.
- Small downtime with a quick process.
- Results might improve with time and are long-lasting.
- Enhances the skin’s texture and smoothness.
- Can target certain problem areas.
- Improves the brightness and tone of the skin.
Book a Consultation!
Dynamic Clinic in Dubai offers Laser Skin Tightening: What Is It and How Long Does It Last? Our doctors will provide you with complete information about this treatment. Want this treatment? Complete the consultation form and Book your appointment now.