After the age of 20, the skin begins to loosen about 1% of its collagen every year. This causes signs of aging such as wrinkles, lost skin, crow’s feet, and a number of other skin defects to progressively emerge on the face. These provide the appearance of an aged face. In the past, only surgical procedures that may drastically alter your appearance were used to do face and body re-contouring. But you had to take a lot of time to recover as your face tissues recovered. You now have additional options for skin tightening like Laser Treatment in Dubai, thanks to recent technological advancements.
What is Laser Treatment?
Finelines and Wrinkle Removal in Dubai is a minimally invasive surgical procedure. It rejuvenates the skin while removing cosmetic flaws, including wrinkles and skin folds. A strong laser beam is used by the surgeon in place of a scalpel. Contrary to a surgical procedure, this treatment boosts collagen formation. And removes the dead skin cells. It shows the results in the restoration of the original shape and the smoothing of wrinkles. Laser treatment tightens the skin and eliminates wrinkles.
Are you the Ideal Candidate?
Laser Skin Tightening in Dubai can help almost everyone who wants to get rid of the signs of age on their skin. There are still certain restrictions, though. Let’s categorize them:
- To receive the therapy, you must be at least 25 years old.
- You are going into the procedure with reasonable expectations.
- No, you are not nursing.
- You are not expecting.
- You’re trying to find a non-intrusive fix.
You will receive certain preparation-related instructions from the practitioner during your session. Typical pre-procedure instructions include:
- Keep your skin out of the sun for as long as possible.
- Before heading outside in the sun, don’t forget to apply good sunscreen.
- Avoid using self-tanner and tanning beds.
- Stop using any topical skin care products.
- Utilize the topical medications that the doctor has prescribed.
- Keep your skin moisturized and hydrated.
- Simple and fast, the laser skin tightening technique takes 20 to 25 minutes to complete. The procedures for Laser Skin Tightening in Dubai are as follows.
- Because there is no pain involved, neither local nor general anesthetic is necessary.
- Practitioners begin the process by using an antibacterial solution to clean the treated region.
- To prevent injury, doctors urge patients to use laser-protective eyewear.
- The skin is illuminated by laser beams while a cooling gel is administered to the treated region.
- It promotes collagen synthesis and aids in the removal of dead skin cells.
- Tissues in a deeper layer of the skin contract as the laser beams enter them, tightening the skin above them.
- The procedure causes the skin to smooth out and become more elastic. After the process, certain results will be visible right away, but the complete set of results can take some time.
Following procedures for Laser Skin Tightening in Dubai may include:
- To lessen swelling and irritation, apply cold packs or soothing topical skin care products.
- Use powerful sunscreen and limit your time in the sun to protect your skin from sun damage.
- Keep your skin clean and hydrated.
- Utilize the topical medications that the doctor has recommended.
- Avoid using rough scrubbers.
- Stop using retinoids and hydroxyl acid-based topical treatments.
- Do not itch or pick at your skin.
For those with sagging skin issues, Laser Skin Tightening in Dubai is quite helpful and effective. Common advantages of the technique include:
- A less intrusive process.
- Compared to other non-surgical skin tightening techniques, it is effective and safe.
- It has no known significant long-term adverse effects.
- Stimulates the synthesis of collagen, a crucial component of supple, smooth skin.
- Beneficial for several bodily parts.
- Requires minimal downtime and recovers very quickly.
- Provides immediate and lasting results
After the first session of therapy, you’ll notice a change right away. Minor side effects like swelling and bruising are possible, but don’t be alarmed. They are common and will go away in 2 or 3 days. After the next day of Laser Skin Tightening in Dubai, you can resume your regular activities.
A Free Consultation can be Scheduled:
Dynamic Clinic Dubai is here to provide you with a successful Laser Skin Tightening in Dubai. Filling out the consultation form. You may get in touch with us if you need help making a decision or if you have any questions about the tightening process. We firmly guarantee that you’ll be delighted with the outcomes.