Our skin plays a major role in maintaining the homeostasis of the body. It contains several components that aid in the maintenance of functions. Sweat glands are present in the dermis of the skin. It secretes sweat that ultimately regulates the temperature of the body and removes the waste products from the blood. Sweating is a naturally occurring phenomenon that does not cause any harm to the skin. However, it may leave some pungent smell and color on the clothes. Most individuals are facing the condition of excessive sweating which is referred to as hyperhidrosis. The most common treatment for this malformity is Botox for Sweaty Gland in Dubai. But people are still unaware of its benefits. And little do they know about What Areas can be Treated by Botox for Sweating?
What is it?
Hyperhidrosis is a common medical disorder that characterizes excessive sweating. It mostly affects the palms, feet, and armpits without having any negative health impacts. Besides that it makes the individual feel embarrassed and uneasy both in front of others.
After several pieces of research, cosmetic doctors have found a solution to this problem. They believe that botox treatment can help to cure hyperhidrosis. It reduces excessive sweating without the need of recovering over a longer time period.
Botox is a common and effective treatment that aids in treating different imperfections. From treating wrinkles to making the muscles relax, botox can point to treating all. The point to consider is how it treats hyperhidrosis. The specialist embeds an infusion within the sweat glands in the dermis layer of the skin. Resultantly, diminishes their hyperactivity by blocking the nerve signals in that region. This blockage causes the sweat glands to secrete less sweat.
The areas botox can help treat are as follows.
This treatment is becoming successful since it has no negative side effects. In addition, it is a simple procedure that works to cure hyperhidrosis without the need for stitches or incisions. The experts tend to implement this plan at their workplace, under their supervision.
- Initially, the doctor confirms your eligibility for the procedure.
- He then cleans the treatment area to get rid of all the bacteria and debris. It can help to prevent interference in later steps of the procedure.
- Uses topical anesthesia for patients who are particularly sensitive or afraid of needles. However, this step is not obligatory.
- The bacterium Clostridium botulinum secretes a substance Botulinum toxin which is actually botox. With the use of small needles, the doctor distributes this fluid to the targeted area.
- Gently massage the region for adequate absorption of the solution.
Natural perspiration only occurs when there is body exposure to hot temperatures and strenuous physical activity. But in hyperhidrosis sweating occurs unnecessarily and excessively. It also causes the effect of stinking in the individual. Ultimately, it becomes uncomfortable for the people around them and for the individuals too. Botox Injections stop the nerve impulse that triggers sweating and relax overactive sweat glands. The aftercare guidelines may cause the results to become more enduring and effective.
- Dress comfortably since tight clothes may cause discomfort in the treatment area.
- Avoid using hot water for daily work and do not take hot baths too
- Avoid engaging in strenuous or demanding activities.
- Steer clear of alcohol.
- Quit smoking.
- Do not rub or massage the area of injection. since it may mislead botox and cause unwarranted negative effects.
- If you have any side effects that are unpleasant, such as excessive sweating, difficulty breathing, or trouble speaking. See a physician immediately away.
- Avoid using any medications that can impair the results of the therapy.
- Keep up regular follow-ups with your doctor.
Since sweating has some benefits. On the other hand, abnormally sweating may cause several disadvantages too. It may cause the person to stink all the time and make him feel embarrassed and discomfort. Moreover, it may also interfere with the capacity to work in daily life activities. Botox for sweating can help improve the effects of hyperhidrosis.
- Minimize the impact of perspiration on clothing, such as color changes or stains.
- Stopping excessive sweating will increase your comfort and self-assurance in social circumstances.
- Enhance the look and feel of areas affected by sweat
- Reduces the embarrassment of offensive odors.
- Non-obtrusive as it requires no cuts or incisions
- Reduce the use of antiperspirants and other products that help in sweat regulation.
- Minimizes excessive perspiration, which reduces the risk of offensive odors.
- Treats the hyperactive sweat glands
Book A Consultation:
If you are facing hyperhidrosis in several areas of the body and do not have any idea about What Areas can be Treated by Botox for Sweating. Then make yourself at home and consult our doctors instantly. Our clinic in Dubai offers this treatment under the supervision of well-qualified. They have expertise in their work and try their best to eradicate all your concerns regarding the treatment. They also give their best to achieve the desired results. To book a consultation, fill out our consultation form and get rid of unwanted sweating.