Summers are the favorite season of every individual. But at the same time, people also disliked it because of its hot weather. Excessive sweating causes them to smell stinky and bad. Our skin contains several sweat glands in different places. These glands activate to perspire and release sweat which ultimately regulates the temperature of the body and removes waste products. However, some individuals face abnormal sweating that leads them to feel embarrassed in front of everyone. They apply different fragrances and deodorants to feel free of the smell. They do not know about What is the Treatment for Excessive Sweating in Dubai. Well, the answer to this question is Botox for Sweaty Gland in Dubai.
What is Excessive Sweating?
Excessive and abnormal sweating cause the person to get frustrated easily. It is a medical condition which is called hyperhidrosis. It causes the hyperactivity of sweat glands that constrains them to produce excessive sweat. In this condition, the nerve signal of the sympathetic system increases eventually and disturbs the mechanism of sweat glands.
Botox can help to treat hyperhidrosis. The doctor injects botox in the areas where sweat glands are present. When it enters the area it blocks the nerve signals of the sweat glands and decreases their hyperactivity.
Botox for Sweaty Gland:
Botox treatment for excessive sweating is a beneficial and successful procedure. It is now coming common practice because it does not require long periods of recovery. Moreover, it is a manageable procedure that does not require any incisions or stitches. The doctor prefers performing this procedure in their office.
- The doctor first confirms your suitability for the procedure and examines the treatment areas to rule out infections.
- The areas where excessive sweating occurs include the underarms, feet, palms of the hands, and forehead.
- The doctor cleans the respective treatment site and removes all the dirt and impurities from it.
- Marks the area for administration of the needles. However, the doctor may use topical anesthesia for the patient who has a phobia of needles
- Inserts the needle in the dermis layer very carefully to prevent harm and damage to nerves and blood vessels.
- Gradually delivers the botox into the treatment area
- Gently circulates the botox by massaging the treatment area to ensure equal distribution of it.
Sweating is an essential phenomenon of the body that helps in regulating the internal temperature of the body. Moreover, it also assists in eradicating waste products from the body. Nevertheless, excessive sweating is an abnormal condition and can be treated with Botox. Clostridium botulinum secretes botox, a chemical substance, which is also known as botulinum toxin.
- Avoid taking any drugs that may affect the results of the treatment.
- Maintain routine check-ups with your doctor as he recommends.
- Avoid massaging or rubbing the injection site because it may misdirect botox and cause unintended bad consequences.
- Give up smoking.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- If you have any unpleasant side effects, such as extreme sweating, problems breathing, or trouble speaking. See a doctor right away.
- Dress comfortably since tight clothing could make the treatment area uncomfortable.
- Do not take hot showers or use hot water for daily tasks.
- Steer clear of hard or stressful activities that may cause sweating
Benefits of Botox for Sweaty Gland:
Cosmetic physicians have discovered a remedy for hyperhidrosis after conducting several studies. They think that botox can aid in treating hyperhidrosis without the need for prolonged recovery. Despite certain advantages, excessive perspiration has a number of drawbacks as well. The individual may start smelling bad all the time, which would humiliate and bother him. Also, it may hinder one’s ability to do regular tasks at work.
- Reduces excessive perspiration.
- Improves your social confidence and comfort.
- Non-intrusive because of the absence of cuts or incisions.
- Decrease the use of antiperspirants and other products.
- Reduce the intensity of irritating and unpleasing smells.
- Helps to cure the overactivity of sweat glands.
- Improve the appearance and feel of the regions that are prone to sweating.
- Reduce the likelihood of stains or color changes on clothing that occurs due to excessive perspiration.
Book a Consultation!
Individuals are still unaware of What is the Treatment for Excessive Sweating in Dubai. Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai offers botox treatment for excessive sweating. We have well-qualified doctors that aim to treat the clients under their superintendence. They are highly experienced and work in coordination with our cooperative staff. If you want to get the treatment for excessive sweating you can opt for botox treatment in our clinic. Fill out the consultation form and schedule your appointment to get this treatment.