Our skin contains several glands that help in maintaining the homeostasis of the body. Sebaceous and sweat glands are the most functioning gland. They lie in the deeper layer (dermis) of the skin. Sebaceous glands produce oil that keeps the skin moisturized and healthy. On the other hand, sweat glands produce sweat that aids in excreting out the wastes of the body. Sweat glands are present all over the body but are more active in the palms and armpits which makes people foul smell and uncomfortable. However, Botox for Sweating: How Does It Work? is all you need to know about. Botox for Sweaty Glands in Dubai is the best solution.
What is it?
Sweating is a natural phenomenon that helps to maintain the temperature of the body. And also maintain the balance of it. However, some people sweat more than the required amount. This is a disease in which sweat glands become overactive and cause excessive sweating. The disease refers to as hyperhidrosis. It commonly occurs on the armpits, palmar surface of hands and feet, and forehead.
People nowadays are considering Botox for Sweaty Gland as the most productive treatment for this condition. This procedure uses botulinum toxin that aims to treat hyperhidrosis. The doctor administers this solution by using an injection into the problematic area.
Composition of Botox:
Botox is an admired and potent treatment at the present time. They think that botox can only help to enhance facial flaws like wrinkles, fine lines, and other irregularities. But little do they know that it can also help to treat several diseases like hyperhidrosis and muscle spasms.
Botox is a successful way to treat the abnormal amount of sweating. The botox that helps to treat this situation contains botulinum toxin type A. Clostridium botulinum is a bacteria that produces this chemical solution. When applied to the treatment area, it blocks the nerve signals that activate sweating and ultimately causes a reduction in the amount of sweating.
A minimally invasive method to treat hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating, on the hands, face, armpits, and feet, is Botox injections. The results of the technique are frequently visible in a few days. And normally continue for 4-6 months. However, to maintain the target amount of sweat decrease, more treatments could be necessary. At the injection locations, patients may feel transient erythema, inflammation, and/or pain. These side effects go down fast on their own.
Botox is the most efficient way to treat hyperhidrosis. Immoderate sweating not only makes you stinking and ill at ease. But it also causes your presence awkward for others. Botox treatment is nowadays getting into common practice because it does not cause any kind of pain or side effects. It is a simple procedure that doctors perform in their offices. This procedure accomplishes in steps and only takes about 15-30 minutes.
- The doctor ensures your eligibility for the treatment.
- He then cleanses the treatment area to get rid of all the bacteria and dirt that may interfere with the further steps of the procedure.
- Uses topical anesthesia for patients who are extra sensitive and afraid of needles. However, this is not a necessary step to follow.
- Administers the injections of botox that compose of botulinum toxin in a certain area with the aid of small needles.
- Massages the area to assure proper absorption of the solution.
- Generally, the doctor injects 15 injections of botox to achieve proper results.
Since botox works on the principle of blocking the nerve signals that stimulate sweating in a particular area. The aftercare measure is a must to follow to keep a check on it. These measures make the results more effective and durable. Moreover, it also reduces the risk of complications that may occur after the treatment.
- Do not touch or massage the injection region as it may cause the botox to misdirect. That may lead to unnecessary side effects.
- Refrain from using hot baths and hot water in activities of daily life
- Keep away from harsh and strenuous exercises.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages.
- Abandon smoking.
- Do not take medications that may cause adverse anticoagulant effects.
- Use loose-fitting clothes to wear because tight ones can cause irritation in the treatment area.
- If you feel any kind of side effects like excessive sweating, or problem breathing and speaking. Immediately consult your doctor.
- Ensure to make your follow-ups regular.
As every frame has two sides. Similarly, this procedure also provides along with some side effects. The after-effects are temporary and resolve on their own. This procedure is manageable and does not require any downtime.
- It works well to lessen excessive perspiration.
- Also, it significantly lowers the probability of offensive odors.
- Non-invasive because it doesn’t involve surgery.
- Enhances mental wellness by eliminating the embarrassment of stinky odors.
- It prevents sweat glands from producing perspiration.
- Enhance the feel and look of sweat-affected areas, such as clothes stains or change in color.
- Lessen the requirement for using antiperspirants and other items to manage to sweat on a regular basis.
- Makes you feel more at ease and confident in social settings by causing a decline in excessive sweating may be humiliating.
Book a Consultation!
Botox for Sweating: How Does It Work are crucial questions people still want to know the answer to. Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic offers this treatment at an affordable cost. We have a team of highly experienced doctors that work in a professional way. The concerns of the clients are the most valuable to us. Therefore, our doctors will try their best to explain the treatment method and make you satisfied. If you want to get this treatment under the supervision of skilled physicians, then you are at the appropriate spot. Fill out the consultation to schedule an appointment and get your hyperhidrosis treated now.