When the human papillomavirus (HPV) infects skin cells. They grow at a faster rate than normal. It can cause warts or lumps. We are all exposed to HPV, especially when shaking hands. But only a small percentage of people develop warts. Children and people with immune system disorders are especially vulnerable. It also affects people in certain professions. It includes beef, fish, and poultry handlers, for unknown reasons. Some people are more susceptible to warts than others. There are many treatments that can help remove warts. If you are looking for Warts Removal Surgery. Is it Worth the Pain and Expense in Dubai? Then here we will assist you in the best way.
What is a Wart?
They can appear anywhere on the body and are itchy. Warts are found on the hands, feet, and fingers. If you have warts and want to get rid of them permanently. Then think about our Warts Removal in Dubai. Because people try various home remedies to remove warts. But they reappear after a while, either in the same place. Or on a distinct part of your body. People with warts experience mental distress and low self-esteem.
The indications of the problem can vary from patient to patient. Because it depends on many elements. So, the following are common signs and symptoms of warts.
- The bumps or small, rough growths.
- The bumps are pink, tan, or fleshy white.
- Grainy-looking and feeling spots.
To achieve the best results from the treatment. And also avoid infections. Then you must follow the following pre-procedure instructions:
- Before undergoing the procedure, have your lab tests.
- Stop smoking and drinking at least four weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid taking aspirin and anti-inflammatories for two weeks before this treatment.
- Three weeks before the treatment, refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages.
Warts that do not disappear on their own are treatable. There are many treatments that can help remove it. But the following are the primary treatments:
It is also known as freezing and involves the use of liquid nitrogen. That helps destroy the tissues of a wart. This liquid nitrogen is applied in small amounts using a spray bottle or a cotton swab. Patients may need cryotherapy sessions to achieve the results.
Laser Wart Removal is a specialized procedure. That must be carried out in a medical setting. An intense laser beam is used to destroy or burn warty tissues in this treatment. Depending on the size of the treatment area. But it works under local or general anesthesia.
Salicylic acid is commonly found in chemical peeling solutions for wart removal. This solution peels the skin in layers, removing the wart. As a result, you may need more than one treatment session to achieve the desired results. Salicylic acid also causes controlled irritation in the wart. And also inducing an immune response to remove the virus.
Wart excision is the removal of a wart with a straight blade. Although it is one of the simplest methods for removing a wart. But must be performed by an expert. DIY wart removal can cause scar tissue formation. It may also spread the virus to other areas of the skin. So, if you need this treatment, seek it from a physician.
Your surgeon will give you instructions on how to care for yourself after the procedure. The following is the post-procedure guide:
- To relieve pain and discomfort, take the prescribed medications.
- Applicants must limit their physical activities and avoid vigorous ones.
- Take care of the warts’ locations or treatment areas.
- Keep track of the healing process and keep an eye out for any signs of infection.
- If you notice anything unusual, then notify your doctor right away.
There are many advantages to the treatments. But the following are the key benefits of the procedure:
- It is a safe method because it does not harm the surrounding tissues.
- There is no downtime; you can resume your activities following treatment.
- It provides patients with satisfying outcomes in less time.
- The procedure’s recovery is fast, and side effects subside in a matter of days.
- There are no scars after the procedure.
- It stops warts from spreading to other parts of the body.
The Cost of Wart Removal Surgery in Dubai is inexpensive. It can range from AED 1,000 to AED 2,000. But this expense can vary from applicant to applicant. Because the following are the cost-influencing factors:
- The experience of the doctor.
- The location of the clinic.
- The condition of the applicants.
- The selection of the procedure.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is an affordable place for treatment. There, expert dermatologists understand how to treat Skin Warts with care and delicacy. Wart removal increases your self-esteem and confidence. Visit our clinic and speak with one of our specialists. Fill out the form below and book a consultation. After evaluating your condition, our expert will guide you through the procedure.