As we age, we start to notice physical changes in our bodies, such as cellulite and extra fat buildup in places like the belly and buttocks. Even with a healthy diet and frequent exercise, these two issues can be challenging to resolve.
Cellulite is a problem that many women must deal with at some time in their life. Due to lower amounts of estrogen in their bodies than women, males are less prone than women to acquire cellulite, although it is still possible, especially as a man ages. Cellulite is caused by fat cells pushing through the collagen of the skin. This process leads to the characteristic lumps and bumps of cellulite, which can result in dimpling and pitting on the skin’s surface. Velashape 3 Treatment in Dubai can be the solution for individuals going through this issue.
Velashape: What is it?
The FDA has authorized VelaShape, a non-invasive body shaping and body contouring method that has been demonstrated in clinical studies to minimize the appearance of cellulite and can also target thigh, buttock, and abdominal fat. Five or more treatment sessions may be necessary for VelaShape to get the optimum aesthetic results. The procedure is straightforward and does not require any recovery time following the operation. It is great for people with busy schedules who can’t afford to take time off because there are no recuperation periods.
Advantages of Velashape Therapy:
- Numerous elements contribute to its appeal.
- Velashape is a non-surgical option for treating cellulite. Because it is non-invasive, there are no significant side effects or serious consequences.
- The process is quick and easy, and there is no downtime. You may do it while you have lunch, allowing you to quickly get back to work or continue where you left off.
- Other fat-reduction procedures, such as follow-up visits, are substantially more expensive than this wonderful cellulite elimination method.
- By reducing circumferential fat, the technique gives the patient a perfectly contoured and slimmer body.
- It also treats skin laxness, tightening and firming the skin.
- Fat reduction therapy, on the other hand, employs a simple, painless massage technique.
Instructions prior to treatment:
- If there are hairs in the way of the applicator’s smooth movement, the treatment area may get overheated. Shaving before treatment is advised.
- A couple of days before getting velashape 3 in Dubai, stop applying any topical irritants.
- The areas that will receive treatment shouldn’t be coated in lotion, makeup, perfume, powder, or shower/bath oil on the day of the procedure.
- During your treatment, you might be told to avoid taking anticoagulants such as aspirin. Anticoagulants increase the chance of bruising.
According to estimates, Velashape 3 in Dubai starts at AED 600 and depends on a number of variables that are important to grasp in order to better understand how much it will cost and what you will receive for your money.
Costs vary from person to person and clinic to clinic depending on a variety of variables. The most typical explanation is:
The complicated nature of the technique is a major contributing element. It is a challenging treatment that focuses on your cellulite, any extra fat that has to be removed. The price will rise as the therapy gets more difficult.
The clients’ conditions are also very important in setting the cost since they indicate how much fat must be excised in order to achieve the desired level of refined symmetry.
Level of Facility:
The level of the facility offering Velashape in Dubai is also significant. If the procedure is performed at a government hospital, the cost will be low but the likelihood of obtaining the desired results will also be low, whereas if the procedure is performed at a clinic, the results will be largely what you had hoped for at a slightly higher cost.
Selection of a Surgeon:
The surgeon’s preference is a significant additional component that affects whether the price will increase or decrease. If a surgeon is capable of handling all sorts of situations with proficiency, it stands to reason that he will bill more for his services. All of the surgeons at our clinic have vast experience and are board certified because we believe in giving high-quality care.
Costs Associated With Surgery:
This is among the most important factors that might have an impact on the cost of Velashape 3 in Dubai. The cost covers the costs of anesthesia, prescription drugs, surgical equipment, post-surgery clothes, and follow-ups. If you want to know if all services are included in the overall cost, ask your surgeon.
Choose Dynamic Clinic Dubai:
Don’t let your worries about your excess body fat make you feel guilty or insecure!
Schedule a free consultation at Dynamic Clinic Dubai when you have time. We have experienced cosmetic surgeons on hand to help you in the best way possible.
We provide the best treatment of Velashape 3 in Dubai with customer-satisfactory, breathtaking outcomes. More details about the procedure, the price, the follow-up visits, and other things will be sent to you.