Push your Tummy in, as the Trend of Abdominal Surgeries like Tummy Tuck in Dubai is on Another Level!
You are not alone if you are trying to be in the shape you used to be before becoming pregnant, childbirth or gaining too much weight because of excess food intake and no exercise and walking. People who have been struggling to reduce weight with exercise and diet know how much effort it takes to be healthy and physically fit again. And the most annoying and frustrating thing is when the wrinkled and loose skin fat on the belly and different body areas laugh at your helplessness because you have already done a lot to get a slimmer and contoured figure.
Don’t Panic, Ladies and Gentlemen! Tummy Tuck treatment in Dubai will provide you what you actually want!
Here is every detail you need to know about Tummy Tuck Treatment.
What is Tummy Tuck Surgery?
The most common cosmetic surgery technique aims to tighten and firm the excessive loose skin around the tummy, contour the tummy nicely, and smooth out its wrinkles. The tummy tuck treatment is also known as abdominoplasty as it mainly works on improving the abdomen’s appearance and shape.
Types of Tummy Tuck:
- Full Tummy Tuck Surgery.
- Mini Tummy Tuck Surgery.
- Drainless Tummy Tuck Surgery.
- Tummy Tuck Surgery with Liposuction.
- Extended Tummy Tuck Surgery.
- Non-Surgical Tummy Tuck.
Pros and Cons of Tummy Tuck
- A tummy tuck surgery helps strengthen the abdominal muscles and helps in improving flexibility.
- It helps prevent hernias.
- It provides better control of the body’s functions.
- It treats urinary incontinence.
- It protects the body from other health issues and lessens their risks too.
- The treatment offers long-term results if the patient takes good care of the body and maintains a healthy weight.
Swelling and the pain in the tummy are expected after the treatment and will subside in a few days with the surgeon’s prescribed pain relievers medicines. The patient may also feel some bruising or numbness during recovery, but it is okay. The patient may feel tired and soreness or tenderness in the tummy that can last for days or months.
Am I a Good Candidate for Tummy Tuck Treatment?
- Irrespective of gender, you are a good candidate for the tummy tuck procedure if you have excess loose and wrinkled skin around the abdomen that did not get better by diet and exercise.
- Women who have undergone several pregnancies and want to tighten their abdominal muscles and reduce the excessive saggy skin are the perfect ones to have tummy tuck surgery.
Note: The condition is that both men and women should have good health.
Preparations for Tummy Tuck Surgery
The cosmetic surgeon will ask about your medical history and examine your abdomen condition in detail. It is indispensable to tell the practitioner everything you have gone through without hesitation.
Tell your surgeon about your demands and the aesthetic goals. After evaluating your aesthetic purposes, they will customize a treatment plan according to your needs.
The cosmetic surgeon will also advise you to follow the pre-procedure guidelines. Below-mentioned points might be those from the doctor’s recommendations:
- Go for a lab test if required before the tummy tuck surgery.
- Stop taking blood-thinning medications and herbal supplements prior to therapy.
- Avoid smoking to reduce the risk of tissue damage and decreased blood flow.
- Maintain a stable at least for a year before the surgery.
- It is a must to follow your practitioner’s instructions and regularly take the medications they prescribed before the treatment.
The patient should expect to follow before and after therapy instructions and the dermatologist’s guidelines to prevent the risks of complications and get the desired results.
What to Expect Before and After Tummy Tuck Surgery
- The suitable treatment tailoring your aesthetic goals will be practically implemented, usually taking two to three hours.
- The treatment is administered under general anesthesia or intravenous sedation. Your doctor will choose what is best for your comfort.
- The procedure begins with making the horizontally-aligned, elliptical or oval shape incision or the incision according to the selected tummy tuck surgery between the pubic hair and the belly button.
- The cut’s length, size, and shape will rely on the amount of excess skin to be removed. Then, the skin is lifted, and the weaker abdominal muscles are repaired and strengthened.
- After lifting and tightening gets done, the incisions are closed with the stitches, clips and tapes.
- After the procedure gets completed successfully, the wound will be covered or closed by surgical dressings. The healthcare professional will attach tubes to the injury so the excess blood or fluid gets drained.
- You will be advised to walk the first day after surgery slowly to prevent blood clotting.
- You’ll be given an antibiotic and painkillers. You will be suggested to wear an abdominal compression garment until the wound heals completely.
- The surgeon will provide you with a list of dos and don’ts after therapy.
- Be careful while moving around for at least after six weeks.
- Do schedule a follow up session to ensure better functioning.
How Much Tummy Tuck Treatment Cost
The Tummy Tuck Treatment Cost in Dubai roughly starts from 30,000 AED to 35,000 AED.
This is the rough estimate of the price the patient should expect to pay for a tummy tuck. The cost fluctuates because of the patient’s problem, customized treatment, and other factors.
Why Choose Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic
Choose Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic if you want expert and experienced cosmetic surgeons to cater for you!
Our high-qualified team of surgeons will guide you in the detail of how you can achieve your long-term aesthetic goals without spending a significant amount.
Don’t miss out on Investing in your betterment!