Enhance and improve the Nasal Hump with Rhinoplasty:
A nose Hump can be embarrassing. It’s a very rare case for a person to be satisfied with this nasal condition. It turns out, the majority wants to discard it. Usually, Rhinoplasty in Dubai is done to get it removed.
Continue ahead to enlighten more details about Nose Hump Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
What is Dorsal Hump, How it Can be Removed?
Dorsal Hump is an irregularity of bone. It causes an uneven slope on the bridge of the nose. This nose condition can be caused by genetics or an accident. Whatever the reason behind the dorsal hump, its treatment is necessary. Thankfully Rhinoplasty is there to help. Regardless of the origin or size, a dorsal hump can be reduced with both surgical and non-surgical Rhinoplasty.
At Dynamic Dubai, we perform Rhinoplasty both invasively and non-invasively to eliminate the hump of the nose. To find out what works best for you, we conduct a consultation. This session can leave you completely satisfied. In this meeting, our surgeons inform every single detail about the procedure. Further, they listen to your goals, inquire about fears and medical background as well. Computer-generated image is also shown so that you can predict the glimpse of what’s possible.
Dorsal Hump Removal with Surgery:
- Rhinoplasty surgery for dorsal hump removal takes 1-2 hours to complete. Our doctors will put you under anesthesia for a comfortable experience. They make a small incision, alters the nose bone, and straightens it properly. Afterward, sutures are made along with internal dressings.
- Following one or two days of surgery, dressings are removed. Meanwhile, there will be temporary swelling during this period, which usually goes off within a few days. Proper healing may take six months or possibly more.
- Post-surgical instructions will be given, with follow-up schedules as necessary.
Dorsal Hump Removal without Surgery:
Balance and straighten your nose in only one appointment.
Non-surgical nose hump removal in Dubai uses fillers to reshape the contours of nose bones. The entire procedure is done on a doctor’s chair where you will be aware and awake with local anesthesia. Injections usually take place at the pointed area where bone irregularity arises.
Who Can Have Nose Hump Removal?
- Nose enhancement is usually done on adults who are overall fit and unsatisfied with their nose bridge. You also might be a good candidate for this if you had any nose accident or if your nose bone is unbalanced by birth.
- Although there is a lot to consider while planning the removal of the dorsal hump. As stated earlier, nose hump correction can be done surgically or non-surgically. You can go for any option based upon certain goals, and fears.
- Well, the thought of going to surgery seems scary. This is the reason why the majority is inclined towards non-surgical correction.
How Much Nose Hump Removal Cost in Dubai?
The Cost of Nose Hump Removal in Dubai isn’t fixed for every individual. Since nasal correction can be done through surgery or filler, means you are expected to pay differently. While, surgeon’s fee, anesthesia charges also affect the cost of treatment.
Know more about our discounted offers, and installment plans through consultation.
The nasal hump cannot be removed. It is straightened out.
At Dynamic Clinic Dubai, we always emphasize finding the root cause of the problem. Knowing the underlying causes enables us to provide exact results.
Please let us know your unique nose query for perfect guidance about Nose Hump Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.