We know how painful it is to see yourself in the mirror when your flawless beauty fades away over time. The one classy and charming personality that used to be the centre of attention is now no more attractive. Ageing process attacks the face. It is when you start looking old.
The midface area is the first target of this process, as the ageing signs start showing up on the midface initially due to the loss of facial volume in this area. Here is when the midface lift in Dubai surgery starts getting compulsory.
What is Midface Lift Surgery?
Midface lift surgery is performed to lift up and volumize the midface area that has lost facial volume and freshness due to ageing. The midface is the facial area covering up the nose, upper cheeks, top of the mouth and under the eyes. This incredible facial rejuvenation procedure is designed to lift up the saggy skin, cheeks, and vertical lines between the nose and mouth.
How Do I Know If the Lower Blepharoplasty with MidFace Lift is for Me?
- People aged 40 to 50 years to whom ageing has become a perfect loyal partner forcefully for the rest of their lives are the most suitable candidates for the lower Blepharoplasty.
- The midface lift is considered a revolutionary anti-ageing procedure in addressing the vertical folds, sagging cheeks, wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth and cheeks, and droopy eyelids. If you have these ageing signs too, you fulfil the candidacy criteria and really need the surgery asap.
- If a person has specific age-related concerns, they must be physically fit and healthy and non-smokers. If not, balanced health, physical fitness and quitting smoking must be the first priority before opting for a midface lift surgery.
What To Expect In The Consultation?
A clinic or a hospital visit is needed for the detailed consultation you chose for the surgery. Generally, the consultation process takes 45 minutes to an hour in which you will be discussing the following important information:
- The surgeon will ask about your aesthetic goals and your medical history. If you have gone through other cosmetic facial surgery, including wrinkle-free treatments, dermal fillers injections, or facelift procedures like thread lift. Laser eye therapies or other surgical or non-surgical treatments.
- Your health from past months, or you have been a victim of chronic illness or gone through major surgery.
- If you have an allergy to specific medications or taking some.
- The doctor will ask you about your old picture in which you were young or before the appearance of ageing signs. This really helps evaluate your aesthetic goals, and personalized treatment is made to fulfil your aesthetic demands.
How Does the Mid Facelift Procedure Get Done?
Though this is a delicate surgery, the results are worthwhile. Mid facelift surgery is conducted under general anesthesia. The surgeon makes an incision similar to the lower eyelid blepharoplasty in the lower lash line, and then the tissue dissection gets extended downward to the cheek. The tissues are then lifted upward to their perfect anatomical position. This technique is best for people who just want their facial tissues lifted.
What are the Side Effects/ Complications?
It’s a surgical facelift approach, so the patient can expect bruising, swelling, tenderness, tight feeling and skin dryness in the incision areas. Side effects are not permanent and can subside within six weeks to three months. As most of the aftereffects of the operation usually go, You will continue to feel numbness in the face for three months due to the nerve irritation as it takes longer to recover.
Recovery After Mid Face Lift Surgery
The surgeons usually recommend limiting social activities and going to the office for at least two weeks. If the office job requirement includes strenuous activities, you may be asked to take off for a month. The patient is allowed to exercise lightly after two weeks of the treatment. The other side effects will subside, but the numbness and tightness can expectedly take several weeks.
When will we see the results, and How long will they last?
The results of midface lift will start getting visible after the three weeks of the treatment, when most of the swelling will subside. You will have to visit your practitioner for the follow-up sessions after three months. This midface lift will turn the clock back five to ten years, and you can enjoy youthfulness and attractiveness for a decade.
Cost of Lower Blepharoplasty with Midface Lift?
The lower blepharoplasty cost in dubai typically starts from 20,000 AED as a standard and As minimum of 16,000 AED. It’s a general overview of the price, but it definitely varies from person to person and is calculated in the consultation procedure.
Midface Lift in Dubai at Dynamic Clinic!
Dynamic Clinic, a well-known centre of the world’s best surgical and non-surgical procedures, provides the Blepharoplasty with midface lift by the board-certified surgeons at a pocket-friendly cost. Visit us, and we’ll take care of the rest!