The tightness of the skin and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are caused by a variety of reasons. Our skin naturally changes as we get older, which has an impact on its elasticity and overall look. Over time, the synthesis of the proteins collagen and elastin, declines. They provide the skin with firmness and elasticity. Furthermore, frequent facial expressions, exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays, environmental toxins, smoking, and bad skincare practices can result in skin aging. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles may have a profound effect on someone’s confidence. Youngness is frequently equated with attractiveness in society, and obvious aging symptoms can cause self-consciousness and low self-esteem. Fortunately, dermatologists have come up with laser treatment that can treat the signs of aging but they feel confused Can a Laser for Fine Lines and Wrinkles Help?
What is a Laser?
Laser is known as the best Fine Lines and Wrinkles treatment in Dubai. It is a non-invasive procedure that does not require any cuts. The laser emits light rays that help to reduce the signs of aging. There are different types of lasers available. However, the doctor applies the type of laser according to the skin type of the patient and their desired outcome.
When dermatologists apply the laser, the rays penetrate into the deeper layer of the skin. When it enters the dermis, the inner layer of the skin, it enhances the production of collagen and elastin. These proteins are responsible for the tightening of the skin. Hence, when the amount of these proteins increases, they remodel the skin resulting in the decrease of fine lines and wrinkles.
Laser is a simple procedure. But still, it requires the supervision of an expert. Because laser emits light rays that heat up the skin. And the extra amount of laser can overheat the skin and cause damage to the skin. Therefore, the dermatologist performs this procedure in their clinic.
- Before initiating the procedure, the dermatologist arranges a consultation with the client. In this consultation, he examines his skin condition, assesses his past medical history, and discusses their goals and outcomes.
- Afterward, he cleanses the skin to remove all the impurities and makeup. Moreover, he applies a numbing cream to ease pain.
- He also makes sure that the client should wear protective glasses during the procedure to protect his eyes from the rays.
- Uses a handheld device that delivers laser to the area of treatment. It may cause some warmth and discomfort on the skin
- The dermatologist will suggest some aftercare measures and ask the patient to complete the remaining sessions to get effective results.
There are certain aftercare measures that you should follow after the laser treatment is done. It will help you receive fast recovery and durable results. Your healthcare provider will suggest you some precautionary measures to follow such as
- Do not touch the treated area to prevent the risk of infection.
- Avoid exposing your skin to the sun directly.
- Use sunblock when you go out to prevent it from harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Make sure that you do not sit in front of the heat.
- Use ice packs if you feel swelling or redness on your face.
- Prefer using mild skincare products
- Wash your face using a gentle cleanser.
- Avoid scrubbing your skin
- Refrain from scratching or pricking the treatment area as it can cause irritation.
- Keep the treatment area hydrated and moisturized. Use a chemical-free moisturizer on your skin.
- If you face extreme redness, swelling, and itching on your face, consult your doctor immediately.
- Attend all the follow-ups with your dermatologist to monitor your progress.
Fine lines and wrinkles are now treated using laser therapy, which gives people a non-invasive or minimally invasive way to rejuvenate their skin. With the help of cutting-edge technology, laser therapy may target certain skin issues and promote the creation of collagen, which has a number of advantages.
- Decrease in wrinkles and fine lines
- Increases skin elasticity and tightens the skin
- Improve smoothness and suppleness of the skin
- Stimulating the synthesis of collagen
- Reduce hyperpigmentation
- Minimally invasive or non-invasive procedure
- Long-term outcomes
- Safe and efficacious procedure
- Increase in self-assurance and a rise in self-esteem
Book A Consultation!
Dynamic Clinic in Dubai offers laser treatment for fine lines and wrinkles. We have well-qualified and experienced doctor that will clear all your queries and also will also remove your concerns related to Can a Laser for Fine Lines and Wrinkles Help. To consult with our doctors simply complete the consultation form and book your appointment.