Fine, short, and light-colored hair are present on most of the body including the chest, arms, and face. Such hair are less efficiently removed by laser. Targeting the pigment (melanin) in the hair follicles allows laser energy absorption and converted into heat. This damages the follicle and prevents further hair growth. Their follicles are also smaller and less likely to absorb the laser’s energy. Laser Hair Removal is effective in removing coarser, darker terminal hair, but it isn’t effective with finer and thinner hair. Fortunately, Laser Hair Bleaching can help to remove these hair. So, people are eager to know about the Laser Hair Bleaching Cost in Dubai UAE.
What is Laser Hair Bleaching in Dubai?
Laser Hair Bleaching is a cosmetic technique that uses laser technology to brighten the color of extra or undesired hair. Laser hair bleaching focuses on changing the color of the hair by dissolving the pigment (melanin) found in the hair shaft. In contrast to typical laser hair removal, which targets the hair follicles to limit or eradicate hair growth.
A specialized laser releases energy throughout the treatment, which the melanin in the hair absorbs. The heat produced by laser radiation may degrade the pigment and lighten the color of the hair. Especially when the hair color is dark or contrasts with the skin. This might make the hair less obvious against the skin.
- What is Laser Hair Bleaching in Dubai?
- Cost of Laser Hair Bleaching:
- Factor Affecting Cost:
- Laser Hair Bleaching Aftercare Steps to Follow:
- Benefits of Laser Hair Bleaching:
Cost of Laser Hair Bleaching:
The Price of Laser Hair Bleaching in Dubai can differ depending on some variables. Including the region, the particular area of treatment, the number of sessions necessary, the provider’s experience, and the laser technology employed. In most cases, many treatment sessions may be necessary to get the desired result. Depending on the parameters, the price of each session might range from AED 450 to AED 4,999.
Factor Affecting Cost:
The cost will be greatly influenced by the size and location of the area you wish to treat. Less expensive places like the upper lip or chin may cost more than larger areas like the legs or back.
Number of Sessions:
It may take several treatment sessions to get the desired level of hair lightening. The overall cost increases with the number of sessions required.
Type of Laser Technology:
Different kinds of laser technology including light-based devices can help to bleach hair. Higher expenses may be associated with specialized or advanced laser technology.
The demand for cosmetic operations and the cost of living might differ by region. Urban settings or areas with greater costs of living may have more expensive procedures.
The Expertise of the Provider:
The pricing may vary depending on the clinic’s or provider’s history and reputation. Professionals with a good reputation and high skill levels may charge extra for their services.
The Reputation of the Clinic:
Clinics with a good track record for excellent care and security may bill more for their services.
Some clinics may include consultations, follow-up treatment, or touch-up appointments at their cost.
The cost may be affected by treatment programs that are made specifically for you depending on your needs and desired results.
Laser Hair Bleaching Aftercare Steps to Follow:
Laser hair bleaching is a non-invasive procedure. However, aftercare is important to follow for every individual who opts for this procedure. As these precautions can help to provide optimal results and minimize the potential side effects.
- For at least a week, keep the treated area out of direct sunlight.
- Before going outside, cover the treated area with broad-spectrum sunscreen with a high SPF.
- Stay away from hot showers, saunas, and strenuous exercise for a day or two following the treatment,
- Do not use harsh skincare products or exfoliants on the treated region.
- Use mild cleaners and avoid scrubbing while cleaning the treated area.
- To avoid dryness or irritation, keep the treated area wet.
- Apply a cool compress to the region to relieve any redness, swelling, or pain.
- To avoid problems, refrain from picking, itching, or rubbing the treated area.
- Attend any suggested follow-up visits to keep track of your development.
Benefits of Laser Hair Bleaching:
It is a cosmetic process that has many advantages. This procedure is best for individuals who have tried methods of waxing and shaving. And now want a non-invasive method to remove small and unwanted hair.
- Reduces the visibility of dark or coarse hair by making it look lighter.
- Gives those with thin or light-colored hair another option. People who might not react well to conventional laser hair removal need this option.
- Assist in giving regions with contrasting skin tones and hair color a more consistent and natural appearance.
- Less invasive and uncomfortable treatment
- Effectiveness might vary. But, it is suitable for many different skin tones and kinds.
- Results appear over time and become clear.
- Generally risk-free when carried out by a skilled and knowledgeable physician.
- Enhance self-confidence and body image.
Book a Consultation!
Dynamic Clinic in Dubai offers this procedure at a very reasonable cost. We have skillful and competent doctors who work with our cooperative team. So, you want more information about Laser Hair Bleaching Costs in Dubai UAE. You can complete the consultation form to schedule your appointment with our doctors.