As we enter adulthood, we are not alone, but hundreds of aims about studies, jobs, finance, relationships, and much hit us. We are so busy that we forget to care for ourselves, ending with back pain, body pain, migraine, etc. especially hip pain.
Younger people suffering from hip arthritis will know how this intense pain in lower body areas makes the daily chores difficult for them. They can’t stand or walk for a long time. The pain gets worse to a level that they can’t rotate the leg and hip movement gets impossible.This is where the Hip Resurfacing for Women in Dubai comes to rescue you!
What is an Arthritic Hip?
It’s a condition where cartilage gets damaged in the hip joints. There can be several reasons behind it:
- Your cartilage might be thinner or completely absent.
- The joint space gets narrowed
- The capsule of an arthritic hip gets swollen
- There might be excessive bone-building up around the joint edges.
All these factors get combined, causing intense hip pain.
When you are in the consultation phase of a hip arthritis diagnosis, the board-certified surgeons at Dynamic Clinic will take your physical examination, including X-rays. They’ll ask about your medical history, hip pain history, previous surgeries or treatments and much more necessary info.
Which People Can Benefit From Hip Resurfacing?
- Hip Surfacing treatments are made for people under 55 years suffering from osteoarthritis.
- People having stronger bones and larger frames are most preferred for hip replacement.
- Hip resurfacing surgery is not for people with smaller frames and weaker bones as this condition increases the risks and complications like femoral neck fracture.
Benefits of Choosing Hip Resurfacing
- The significant benefit is that there is no violation of the femoral neck.
- Suitable for younger patients
- Shorter hospital recovery of two to five days
- Minimized bone damage
- Minimized complications, specifically bone dislocation rate.
- Less Thigh pain
- Higher Activity levels are allowed.
The patient should be prepared before the surgery by following guidelines:
- Routine Blood Tests
- General medical checkup
- Make sure to arrange house help for the care after surgery.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory, aspirin and other blood-thinning medications two weeks prior to the surgery.
- Cease Smoking
Hip Replacement Procedure
After giving local or general sedation to a patient, the hip surgeon makes an incision on the hip to expose its joint. The damaged bone and the cartilage get trimmed off from the thigh bone head, and then a surgical cement attaches the metal cup to a thigh bone head. After further processing, the incisions are then closed with sutures.
Post Operative Care
The patient can expect to wake up in the recovery room with the dressing on her hips and fluid drainage. There will be postoperative X-rays.Once the patient gets stable and completely awake, they will be shifted to a ward.
In this hip replacement surgery, the patient must not be worried about the pain as there will be two I.V.s in your arm to relieve the pain. Still, if you find yourself in intense pain, inform your nurse.
You will be discharged within a week as your condition gets better.Stitches will be dissolved in a few weeks, and if not, they will be removed after 10 days.
- Avoid Bending
- Avoid Low Chairs
- Use elevated toilet seats.
- Take a shower after the wound heals.
- Avoid crossing your legs and sleep with a pillow between the legs.
Risks & Complications
- Nerve Blockage or nerve damage.
- Wound Irritation
- Blood Clots
- Allergic reactions to medicines.
- Serious medical problems can lead to a longer hospital stay.
- Significant blood loss can cause heart risks, bladder infections and kidney failure.
Get Rid Of Your Hip Pain at Dynamic Clinic in Dubai!
If your lower body hurts, making it hard to do daily chores and social activities, you must get checked with a proper medical and physical examination. To give you a significant pain-free phase of your life, We offer Hip replacement surgery in Dubai!
Call us to book an appointment!