The women with a vaginal problem feel unhappy and less confident than those who are free of any issue. The vaginal rejuvenation is a life-changing experience for women with certain vaginal problems. Continue reading to know more about this amazing treatment.
What is Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Vaginal rejuvenation in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is an umbrella term for various procedures that aim at fixing any functional or aesthetic issue with the vagina. The treatment is also known as
- Designer vagina surgery
- Vulvovaginal plastic surgery
- Female genital plastic surgery
- Female genital cosmetic surgery
- Female genital rejuvenation surgery
Based on the technique used, it can be an invasive and non-invasive treatment.
There are different requirements and the person fulfilling the criteria can be a good candidate for the treatment. You are a good candidate if:
- You are not pregnant and lactating
- You have good mental and physical health
- You want to enhance the appearance of the vagina
- You want to solve lubrication or/and laxity problems
- You have realistic expectations with the treatment outcomes
Like all other treatments, there are some goals for this treatment. The vagina rejuvenation aims at achieving the following goals.
- To provide confidence to the person
- To solve the vaginal lubrication issue
- To make the person happy and content
- To take care of the vaginal laxity problem
- To enhance the appearance of the vagina
- To rejuvenate the functioning of the vagina
- To boost a person’s self-esteem and body image
- To improve the sexual experience of both partners
For Laser Vaginal rejuvenation in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, there is no need to prepare for the procedure. However, in case of a surgical option, the person might need to take care of a few things before the surgery. Two weeks before undergoing the surgery, the person has to quit smoking and drinking. Discontinuing the use of blood-thinners is also required to make heal the treatment site properly.
If the laser option for Laser Vaginal Tightening and Vaginal Rejuvenation has been selected, the treatment will be simple, short, and safe. On the contrary, if a surgical technique has been selected, the procedure will take more time and some side effects will also occur. For surgical option for vaginal rejuvenation, local or general anesthesia can be administered because it involves cutting and stitching. For the laser technique, often topical anesthesia is enough and the person may have to take four or five sessions.
A person with one or more vaginal problems can gain many benefits due to Vaginal rejuvenation in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Some notable advantages have been discussed below:
- It provides confidence
- It makes the person happy
- It takes care of vaginal laxity problem
- It boosts self-esteem and body image
- The person will feel confident and happy
- It enhances the appearance of the vagina
- The person will get a flawless genital area
- It rejuvenates the functioning of the vagina
- The laser treatment is simple, short, and safe
- The person will feel no issue while making love
- It improves the sexual experience of both partners
When surgical options are used for vaginal rejuvenation, the skin suffers from some damage and it takes some time for the skin to recover properly. For non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation, the recovery period is brief but the person has to take rest for many days after having Vaginal rejuvenation in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
If a person undergoes surgery for vaginal rejuvenation, some diet and lifestyle guidelines must be followed by the patient.
The women who have undergone our Vaginal rejuvenation in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah are happy with the results and they recommend it to their friends. If you want to enhance the functioning and appearance of your vagina, you should also consult our plastic surgeon to know your options.
Free Online Consultation
Now you know what this procedure is and how it works. If you are interested in this magical Intimate Treatment, you might have questions to ask. Please feel free to contact us anytime to consult one of our experts. So book an appointment and get a personalized review about your problem. You can call us or fill the short online form to book an appointment with one of our specialists.