Are you one of those who have started noticing the ageing signs on the face, like lost facial volume and contourless look? You are not alone, beauties.
As soon as you step into your 30s, with increasing goals, achievements and a life that keeps on getting better, your skin doesn’t. As you groom yourself with each passing year, skin is never on the same page as it is heading towards its decline. The beautifully contoured cheekbones and facial Skin slide down towards the chest. The best cheek fillers in Dubai have the excellency of restoring the lost facial volume and contours.
What Are Cheek Fillers?
Defined Facial Structure and Smooth Face! These words are perfectly what we actually want throughout our life, the innocence to be forever young again.
Unfortunately, this can not be possible. Skin can not be the same as you grow, and the ageing initially affects the midface. Cheekbones start getting invisible due to the lost facial volume, making you look older. This is when the need to restore the facial contours comes in.
These fillers volumize the facial structure and smooth out the wrinkles with minimal invasiveness.
Types of Fillers?
Many filers are approved for cheek rejuvenation purposes, but two of them are recommended and most used in the cosmetic field. These two are:
Juvederm and Restylane
These two are made of hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the body and works well for skin rejuvenation.
This is made of polylactic acid, also best for the cheek and under-eye.
Who Qualifies For The Cheek Fillers?
- The one whose ageing signs have started getting prominent on the face with the sagging, loose skin, invisibility of cheekbone and lost volume perfectly qualifies for the cheek fillers.
- A person should be a non-smoker, or if he is, he must stop smoking months before getting the cheek fillers.
- A person should be healthy and not suffer from chronic illness or other body diseases.
- A person shouldn’t be breastfeeding or pregnant. If she is, she must wait until the delivery and when she is no longer breastfeeding.
- A person who’s not having bleeding disorders is the best candidate to get these.
How Many Units Of Fillers Do I Need In My Cheeks?
When a person enters the ageing process, their skin behaves differently. When it comes to an individual’s need for cheek fillers, it depends on their cosmetic goals and age. Usually, the patients need 1 CC to 3 CC per face side for the desired results. If your face needs minor improvements, you’ll require a smaller amount. But if the face is with lost shape and flattened cheeks, you’ll undoubtedly need a significant amount.
Preparation Steps for Getting Cheek Fillers
After the consultation and before the procedure, when the date gets finalized for your next appointment to get cheek fillers, the period in between will prepare you to get fillers where you will be handed over the list of dos and don’ts. Like
- Stop smoking
- Stop alcohol consumption
- Avoid taking blood-thinning medications, herbal medications and supplements too.
- Moreover, your practitioner will guide you further if you are on certain medications.
Cheek Fillers Procedure
During the correction therapy, the dermatologist will apply a numbing cream on the cheeks(where required).The filler material might also have the numbing cream. The dermatologist will inject the fillers in the cheek areas, which will only take 20-30 minutes.
Recovery From Cheek Fillers
- The person will notice a visible difference right after the fillers get injected, but it will take a maximum of two days to settle in the cheeks.
- The person can resume the social activities and drive themselves home.
- Some must follow instructions, including avoiding sleeping on your cheeks in the initial days and stopping touching and rubbing the injected area.
- Heavy activities must be avoided for two days, and smoking and alcohol consumption should also be avoided as the dermatologist instructed.
How Long Do These Fillers Last?
Fillers treatment in Dubai is a relatively quick and straightforward cosmetic therapy which allows you to enjoy the desired look for almost two years. Their longevity is from 6 months to 2 years.
How Much Is The Expected Cost of Fillers in Dubai
The Cost of Cheek Fillers in Dubai is 1,200 AED for 1ml . Generally, the cost of the fillers depends on the amount needed for each patient. The mentioned price is for 1ml. You might need less than 1ml or maybe more than 1ml. The cost will vary depending on the patient’s needs.
Best Fillers in Dubai at Dynamic Clinic
Dynamic Clinic is known for having every cosmetic procedure for the patent’s problem. No matter if the patient is uncomfortable having surgeries, we have the other best option of fillers for them. If you are one of those who do not like surgeries at all, What about experiencing the best Cheek Fillers in Dubai.