Hair is an integral part of our overall look. It doesn’t matter if your hair is blue or brown, straight or curly, short or long; what is essential is how beautiful and very well it is. One approach to promote hair development is to stimulate your hair follicles. Stimulating your hair follicles can help your hair grow slightly faster than usual. Alternatively, many people opt for surgical and non-surgical Hair Loss Treatments.
In this post, you’ll learn further about our fibers and how they grow, as well as how to organically encourage hair innovation and increase the length, strength, and quality of your hair. Get your reading started and gain insights on How I can Stimulate My Hair Follicles for Hair Growth.
The outer layer of the skin contains a tunnel-shaped form called a hair follicle. Hair begins to grow at the base of a hair follicle. Protein cells make up the hair root, nourished by blood from nearby blood vessels. Hair develops out of the skin and rises to the surface when many cells are formed. Oil is produced by sebum surrounding hair follicles, nourishing the hair and skin.
Hair Growth Factors:
Your hair grows around half an inch every month compared. Your hair expansion is influenced by several factors, including your age, hair type, and general well-being.
- Hair follicles are essential for how much your hair grows and how your hair appears.
- Hair follicles also determine the color of your hair. Your hair, like your skin, receives its color from the presence of melanin.
- Your genes decide the amount of each pigment in your body.
- As you get older, your follicles may lose their capacity to create melanin, resulting in the appearance of grey or white hair.
- Hair can regrow after it is taken out of the hair follicle. A follicle that has been injured may stop producing.
Hair Loss Early Symptoms:
Depending on the cause, hair loss can appear in various ways. It could happen suddenly or gradually, affecting the entire body or just the forehead.
Some of the indications and symptoms of hair loss are as follows:
- On top of the skull, there is a gradual thinning.
- Bald areas that are round or spotty.
- Hair loss occurs suddenly.
- Hair loss all over the body.
- Scaling patches that extend across the scalp
Stimulation of Hair Follicles for Hair Growth:
With the hair loss concern, people go through many hair loss treatments. Most individuals prefer long-term hair follicle stimulation techniques for hair growth in these treatment plans. Hair simulation is done in non-surgical, surgical, and natural ways.
Non-Surgical Hair Loss Treatments:
People seeking Hair Loss Treatment in Dubai are primarily looking for a treatment that provides guaranteed results while also being cost-effective. PRP can help with the following non-surgical hair loss treatments:
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) is a non-invasive, rapidly improving treatment for baldness and severe hair loss. Infusing PRP into a specific spot enhances the creation of cells or repairing them. It is one of the most efficient and successful methods for regrowing lost hair. Most surgeons mix PRP with Mesotherapy and Curacen for better results. The FDA has approved it as a quick and painless procedure. It’s the answer for individuals looking for a fast, straightforward, and uncomplicated solution to their difficulties.
Surgical Hair Loss Treatments:
A Hair Transplant is a surgical operation in which hair is transplanted to a bald head area by a plastic or dermatological surgeon. FUE and FUT are the two basic procedures for hair transplantation.
FUE Hair Transplant:-
Specific hair follicles are taken from the skin and put on another body during Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplants. As a result, the hair in certain areas may appear thicker.
FUE was expected to take the place of follicular unit transplantation (FUT). This procedure involves removing an entire section of skin or scalp, including the follicles, and transplanting it to the desired place.
FUT Hair Transplant:-
FUT is a surgical procedure that involves removing a strip of skin from the scalp, usually from the back of the head. The number of follicles meant to cover bald patches determines the exact size of the strip. The strip’s width is usually between 1 and 1.5 cm (0.4 and 0.6 inches). Following the strip, the specific strands are re-inserted into the scalp.
Hair loss can be reduced at home using various home treatments. The following are some natural methods:
- When paired with hair oils or treatments, massaging the scalp feeds the scalp and promotes hair thickness.
- Aloe vera has a long history of being used to cure hair loss. It also hydrates and soothes the scalp. It can aid in removing dandruff and the unclogging of clogged hair follicles caused by excessive oil.
- Lauric acid, found in coconut oil, penetrates the hair shaft and inhibits protein loss.
- Onion juice is supposed to promote blood circulation. In animal studies, improvements in keratinocyte growth factor, a crucial regulator of hair follicle growth and development, were seen.
- To boost the quality and development of your hair, you can use either fresh lemon juice or lemon oil. Lemon oil may help to maintain a healthy scalp and promote hair growth.
- Rosemary is a renowned essential oil for hair growth and hair loss prevention. Rosemary oil has been demonstrated to promote new hair growth and even aid in treating alopecia.
The Cost of Hair Loss Treatment in Dubai is determined by the surgical and non-surgical therapies used. We are now offering our patients a hair transplantation price of 1 dirham per hair. If a person chooses a surgical operation, the price starts at AED 6,999, and if they choose a non-surgical procedure, the price starts at around AED 450.
During the free consultation, the surgeon will tell you the exact cost of your hair loss therapy.
Dynamic Clinic Dubai is a distinguished aesthetic clinic that focuses on bringing smiles and promoting a happy, youthful lifestyle. Our top-notch technique opted by specialists that assures guaranteed results is highly recommended. Our facility does not compromise on patient satisfaction and ensures that the patients feel as comfortable as they can pre-, during, and post-surgical and non-surgical treatments.
Schedule a Free Consultation to learn more about How I Stimulate My Hair Follicles for Hair Growth.