Home remedies can help you treat acne. Here is how to choose the most appropriate option for you.
Acne can affect your confidence, appearance and self-esteem. You may feel conscious and uncomfortable about yourself, but the fact is there’s a lot you can do to clear the skin.
Best Skincare Regimen:
No matter why you have acne, it’s very important to follow the right skincare regimen based on your skin type. It will help to keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
For the finest skincare regimen, you can use these tips:
- Do not wear too much makeup every day.
- Good cleansing is essential. It is, in fact, the most important step towards better skin quality.
- Use vitamin C serums.
- Opt for effective and proven skin moisturizers
- Apply sunscreen (SPF 30) every two hours. This will guard your skin from detrimental UV rays.
Natural Remedies For Hair Growth:
The section lists three effective home remedies for acne in Dubai that can benefit people:
Apple cider vinegar. Research has shown that apple cider vinegar can help with active acne. Combine one part of apple vinegar with four parts of water, and apply the mixture to the affected area. Please note, this remedy might cause itchiness and inflammation on the skin. Leave applied skin untouched for three to four hours to prevent further damage.
Use tea tree oil. A study has shown that applying tea tree oil on the pimples may help reduce their appearance. However, the results are temporary. It’s better to dilute it before using it.
Apply green tea. We are aware of green tea’s anti-oxidation properties. It helps reduce the formation of free radicals and fight bacteria which is the main cause of acne.
Professional Treatments For Acne:
While natural acne remedies can work, it’s better to know why you are getting acne before trying any home cure. Treating the underlying cause of your acne will also help answer a lot of questions regarding skin disorders. Never postponed medical treatments because doing so may make you more prone to stubborn acne and make it difficult to find an effective treatment.
The top 5 acne treatments in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah are;
- Chemical peels
- Topical retinoids
- Azelaic acid
- Skin is an important organ of the body. It acts as a shield for everything inside the body. Plus, it prevents us from harmful UV rays. So, good skin care is very important. Try as hard as you can to make sure it remains healthy
- Home remedies for acne in Dubai usually depend on the actual reasons why you get acne, so you need to talk to a doctor to make a successful clinical diagnosis.
Contact dynamic clinic today. We’d be happy to help you with your skin flaws. Fill the consultation form or call us to book an appointment.