Receding Hairline and Possible Solutions!!!!
Receding hairline is a major issue that most people are facing these days so if you are struggling with the problem then you are not alone. The common cause of frontal hair loss is Androgenetic alopecia, in men, also called as male-pattern baldness. Both men and women are considering various solutions to slow down their hair loss process. A few of them are going towards medications to control it while others are opting for hair restoration procedures to encourage hair growth on the scalp.
If medications are not helping you control it or you lack sufficient healthy hair follicles on the donor site for the transplant then you can choose Hairline Microblading in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. In past, people believed that microblading is only designed for thin eyebrows because they were unaware of the fact that it can be done to improve the look of scalp as well.
Hairline microblading, also known as Scalp micropigmentation (SMP), is a tattooing technique used to give the illusion of thicker and fuller hairline. A doctor uses a thin blade in the procedure to produce desired amendment in the hairline. The patient notice a significant improvement in the appearance of the front area of the scalp right after the surgery. It is a cost-effective solution for all those who have insufficient hair in front of the scalp or who believe that their foreheads are too big.
You can also go for microblading if you are looking for a non-invasive and non-surgical hair loss treatment. By undergoing Hairline microblading you can get a more youthful head of hair. The procedure is short and simple. The best thing about scalp tattoo treatment is that the results are reversible which means if you don’t like the designed hairline then you remove it. Most doctors use laser to reverse the change that has been produced.
Continue reading the blog to know about benefits, preparation, procedure, results, and aftercare of Hairline microblading in Dubai
You can enjoy the following benefits by undergoing Hairline Microblading in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah,
- Improves hair density in frontal area of the head
- Enhances facial profile and appearance
- Works as a booster to a low self-confidence
- Results are super natural looking if done by an experienced practitioner
- It causes no harm and has no recovery time
- Optimal results are guaranteed for almost all the patients
- It is an affordable, cost-effective treatment
- Rebuilds a fuller and youthful hairline
- Also overcomes the problem of bald patches
- Can be done with other hair restoration procedures to improve the effectiveness
Hairline Microblading Procedure:
The procedure is similar to traditional microblading. During the procedure, a fine thin blade is utilized to deposit pigment in the upper dermis of the scalp to give the appearance of a fuller head of hair. Sufferers are recommended to get 3-4 sessions to get the best possible results. Prior to the treatment, the doctor will assess your existing hair to make sure the color of the pigments matches them.
How long do the Results last and how can you improve them?
The results are seen immediately after the treatment but they last for 18 to 22 months only. Drawn hair strokes give the appearance of natural-looking and thicker hair. But getting the desired results by the treatment is not sufficient, you have to maintain them. To improve the longevity of the results you have to follow the below-listed guidelines post-procedure,
- Do not wash your head for at least 3-4 days
- Keep the treated site away from direct and prolonged sun exposure
- Avoid massaging or scratching your scalp for couple of days because it can lead to infection
How do you Prepare for Hairline Microblading?
As it is a non-invasive treatment, therefore, no special care is required to get the desired results. You just have to wash your scalp prior to the procedure because four days post-procedure you won’t be able to wash it.
Am I suitable for the Treatment?
We have thousands of happy customers who successfully achieved the desired look of the scalp. You can be a candidate if,
- You have a big forehead or insufficient hair density of front of the scalp
- You don’t want to surgical hair restoration procedure
- Your frontal hair projects back toward the crown area of the scalp
- It is also suitable for those people who want to reduce the visibility of their scars
- You want to get flattering hairline that goes well with the face shape
Book a Free Appointment:
For more information about Hairline, microblading contact our team.