Hair loss is not only an issue for older people. But it also targets teenagers. Because diet, hairstyle, and other lifestyle factors contribute to hair loss. There are many treatments that are effective in preventing loss. But Hair Transplants are the most effective. If you are also facing hair, fall into your teens. Then there is no need to worry; you are not alone. Here, we will inform you about the treatment. Hair Transplant For Teenagers: Is It Safe In Dubai? Yes, the procedure is also effective for teenagers. The treatment is also safe because there is no chance of adverse effects. But an experienced treatment center and a doctor can fulfill your demand.
What is a Hair Transplant?
It is a natural hair restoration technique that is popular since the 1990s. It has become even more popular in the last ten years. The transplantation procedure entails extracting hairpieces from the back of the scalp. And also placing them on the bald area. Hair follicles implant in this manner. And also stimulate the growth of new hair. This surgery boasts the doctors’ great skills. And also proficiency in transplantation, as well as artistic abilities.
Causes Of Hair Loss in Teenagers:
There are many factors that cause hair loss. But the following are the main causes of hair loss in teenagers:
- Androgenetic alopecia is the most common cause of hair loss in both men and women.
- Some teenagers experience hair loss because of hormonal changes.
- Testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) can shrink hair follicles and cause hair loss.
- Hair loss in teenagers can be caused by a lack of nutrients.
- A lack of vitamins and minerals, such as iron and zinc, in the diet can cause hair loss.
- Certain medical conditions, such as thyroid issues and autoimmune diseases.
- Hair loss in teenagers can be caused by emotional or physical stress.
- Tight braids, weaves, and chemical straightening can cause hair loss in teenagers.
Is Hair Transplantation Safe for Teenagers?
Hair transplant surgery entails removing hair from a donor site. And transplanting it to a recipient site. Many parents are concerned about the safety of hair transplants for teenagers. But the procedure is safe. There are some risks associated with the procedure. Such as bleeding, infection, scarring, and nerve damage.
Hair Transplant Treatment Option:
Hair transplantation is not recommended for teenagers under the age of 18. Because their hair loss patterns are not established. It requires the patient to have enough donor hair to cover the recipient site. Which some teenagers may not have. The following are the Hair Transplant For Teenagers in Dubai:
- FUT: is a procedure in which a strip of scalp transfers from the back of the head. And individual hair follicles installation. The follicles are then transplanted to the thinning area.
- FUE: This procedure involves punching individual hair follicles out of the scalp. The follicles are then transplanted to the bald spots.
- Robotic Hair Transplantation: In this procedure, the hair follicles will be removed. And then transplanted using a robotic system. It is a more precise and efficient method. But it is not always available.
Consider the Following Factors:
The procedure’s selection depends on several factors. Including the extent of hair loss, the cause of hair loss. And also the patient’s goals and preferences. To determine which procedure is best for the teenager’s individual needs. It is critical to discuss the various options with a qualified surgeon. If you are thinking about getting a hair transplant for your adolescent. Then keep the following factors in mind:
- Applicants’ hair growth and development are still ongoing.
- Applicants must determine the cause of Hair Loss to determine the best treatment.
- It is critical to discuss the risks and benefits of hair transplant surgery.
- It can lead to complications if certain considerations are overlooked.
How To Find a Qualified Doctor?
The selection of the best expert can alter the proficiency of the treatment. So the following are the selection guidelines:
- Inform the surgeon about your medical history and your aesthetic preferences.
- Prepare before surgery, and also follow all the instructions.
- Applicants must adhere to the dos and don’ts.
- Maintain regular post-checkups.
- These guidelines will ensure that your hair transplants heal smoothly and quickly.
Risks for Teenagers:
Hair transplant surgery, like any surgical procedure, has risks and potential complications. The surgery for teenagers may carry the following risks:
- Hair growth is slow.
- Feelings of numbness or tingling.
Teenagers may also experience emotional distress. If the surgery’s results fall short of their expectations.
Cost of Hair Transplant:
The Cost of a Hair Transplant In Dubai is inexpensive. It ranges from AED 7,000 to AED 14,000. But this is not the constant cost of the treatment. Because the following is the cost-influencing factors:
- The selection of the treatment option.
- The condition of the applicants.
- The severity of the problem.
- The expertise and experience of the surgeon.
- The location and reputation of the clinic.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai offers the Best Hair transplants in Dubai. Our expert is experienced in modern hair restoration techniques. You only need to believe in us. Fill out the form below and book a consultation.