In the modern era, a scalp full of hair is considered the best feature of the personality. Not only on the scalp, but men also want to have their beards full of hair for grooming their personalities. Many men do not have enough hair growth in their area of beards. Due to this, they feel less confident about themselves. They try different conservative treatments to increase their growth in the specific region. They apply different oil and serums to enhance to reduce hair loss and enhance growth but all in vain. Fortunately, cosmetic treatments can help you to solve all your problems. You can increase your hair growth and Get Your Swagger Back with Beard Hair Transplant. It is the best method to get a Beard Hair Transplant in Dubai full of hair and can help to increase your self-confidence. It can give you a mature look with a beard perfect with no effort.
What is it?
It is a surgical procedure and is similar to a hair transplant. This procedure also requires the extraction of hair follicles from any area of the body and then transplanting them into the area of the beard. Mostly the population of men undergoes this process because they face beard issues very commonly. Secondly, they also go through hair loss, an uneven beard, and irregular beard hair growth at a certain age.
This treatment usually involves the region of the mustache, beard, and cheeks to grow and increase hair density in them. It also works under the same principle of follicular extraction as a hair transplant.
The results of this treatment are quite obvious and effective. Yet, it may vary depending on the person. Some may see visible effects earlier than the recommended time. And some may have delayed growth of hair after the treatment. The procedure takes about 2 to 6 hours to complete and the results are visible 3 to 4 months after the procedure.
Since a beard transplant also works on the same principle as a hair transplant. However, it is totally on the client that he wants to opt for which procedure for his transplant either FUE or FUT. This method requires smaller incisions in the recipient area and hair are extracted from the area which has not undergone hair loss and has a good volume of hair. Mostly, the doctor harvests the hair from the back of the scalp for transplantation. The steps are the same as in a hair transplant operation.
- The doctor first administers local anesthesia to reduce the discomfort and pain.
- He then harvests hair from the scalp.
- Separates the grafts of hair.
- Makes small holes in the area of the beard for placement of follicles.
- Transplants individual follicles of hair into the recipient area.
- The implanted hair follicles begin to grow within 3-4 months.
The aftercare measures are essential to follow to achieve better and more effective results. Moreover, it can also help to subside the aftereffects of the procedure. After the procedure, the client may observe some redness and swelling in the area. They get resolved on their own after some days. However, they need proper care. Because they can get worsen if taken for granted.
- Avoid exposure to the sun.
- Do not lift heavy weights.
- Do not do strenuous exercises as they can cause sweating.
- Usually, healing takes 5-7 days.
- Maintain a tidy and dry beard.
- Take medicine in the initial days
- For at least the first month, do not shave your beard.
- Attend follow-up appointments often.
- Do not touch the transplant area.
- Do not consume Minoxidil-containing products.
This procedure is minimally invasive and provides you with natural-looking results. The patient can go home once the procedure finishes. The transplanted hair will fall out after 3 to 4 days, but it will regrow in 2 to 3 months. The appearance of new hair will be natural and thicker.
- It is a less obtrusive method that does not cause scars.
- The results of this look as natural as your real facial hair.
- Increases your self-confidence by making you satisfied with your own look.
- Provides faster results.
- Is a permanent procedure that provides long-lasting results.
- Makes you look more mature and younger.
- Fill in the beard’s bald areas.
Book A Consultation:
Our clinic provides services for beard transplants. We have a highly qualified doctor that works in coordination with their cooperative staff. The cost of this procedure is decided after the consultation with our doctors. If you have any queries that relate to the procedure feel free to contact us. Because our doctor values the concerns of their patients. Fill out the consultation form and schedule an appointment in no time to Get Your Swagger Back with Beard Hair Transplant.