Multiple types of research have linked Excess fat to decreased confidence and lowered esteem. A study performed in 2020 found that an excessive amount of body fat lowered the quality of life for the majority of people, with special effects in the areas of self-perception and human interactions.
Liposuction – The Expert-Approved Way to Tone Up:
Thanks to advances in technology, it’s possible to permanently remove fat
Excess Fat Removal with Liposuction Surgery in Dubai can redefine and remold areas of the body by eliminating excess fat tissues
It’s usually performed under local anesthesia by an expert plastic surgeon
Surgeon’s note: Lipo carries a few risks, particularly for people with medical conditions. You should speak with an expert to make sure you are a perfect applicant.
Key Points to Remember:
- Find an experienced and trained Liposuction surgeon in Dubai
- Minimally invasive treatment to achieve the dream beauty goals
- Chances are, your lipo will be done under local anesthesia but if the problem is severe, general anesthesia may be used
- Waistline, arms, abdomen, neck, or hips are the most popular areas where fat tends to deposit
- For optimal results, you should have retained a constant weight
What to Expect?
A traditional lipo involves four main steps:
First, he will administer anesthetics in the problem area for your comfort.
Next, he will make a small, and inconspicuous incision for inserting a thin, hollow tube
By using the controlled motion of the cannula, excess fat will be loosened
The destroyed fat will be suctioned out using a syringe attached to the cannula
A successful Liposuction will enhance the curves of the person’s body and make up his overall confidence.
Liposuction is safe, and effective, and has numerous benefits. The most important ones include:
- The body gets tightened and toned
- Results last forever if proper care is taken following surgery
- Stimulates collagen production, giving the skin a smoother, and firmer appearance
- Yields subtle results
- One study found that confidence can improve after Liposuction surgery
What to Do Before Treatment?
- You have to plan with your friends or family to stay with you and help you with household chores when you come home after lipo
- Do not smoke a month before and after the treatment
- Stop taking drugs containing aspirin in order to prevent any complications
- Proper nutrition is very important in smooth recovery following treatment
What is the Success Rate of Liposuction Surgery?
The results of excess fat removal with Liposuction in Dubai last for years, provided your weight remains stable. However, it is very important to remember that fuller results will not be apparent until swelling and fluid retention completely subside.
How Much is a Lipo 2021?
The average cost of Excess Fat Removal with Liposuction Surgery in Dubai is AED 9,000. Remember, this price does not include operating room costs, surgeon’s fees, anesthesia charges, and related operating expenses.
Lipo may not be appropriate for people who want to lose weight because it’s not a weight-loss treatment
During operation, the surgeon will use a vacuum tube to drain out fat deposits
In addition to reducing fat, it’ll also improve the appearance of skin irregularities
Book an Appointment:
If you require further info or have any queries, book your appointment at Dynamic clinic without any hesitation. You can fill the short consultation form or call +9714841177 to do so.