Your Toned Flawless Body via HIFU Treatment
High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound, or HIFU Treatment in Dubai, is a skin tightening, skin lifting, and body contouring procedure targeting various levels of the body’s tissue. HIFU machines are entirely non-invasive and function by targeting deep layers of the skin to stimulate new collagen creation and regeneration just where it is needed.
Through thermal and mechanical principles, HIFU can accelerate the flow of blood or lymph or destroy tissue, such as tumors. It’s known as the ‘Lunchtime Face Lift’ since the procedure is quick, painless, and requires no downtime.
The following are the main advantages of Hifu Treatment that demonstrate its effectiveness:
- Reduce the appearance of frown lines.
- Raise your brows.
- Smile lines are softened.
- Enhances the beauty of the neck
- The jowl area is firmed up.
Let’s learn about Dos and Don’ts After HIFU Treatment in Dubai. Read the article to get familiar with HIFU.
DO’s and Don’ts of HIFU Treatment
The procedure is speedy, requiring roughly 8-10 minutes for a facial application and 15-30 minutes for a partial body treatment. While effects take six months to appear, most patients immediately see an improvement.
Surprisingly, there is no recuperation period for continuing your day following a treatment, although aftercare is crucial. Here are the Dos and Don’ts of HIFU Treatment to assist you in taking the best approach after the treatment has been completed:
- Stay away from the sun. After the HIFU skin treatment, you should attempt to avoid direct sunlight and cold for a few weeks.
- Take a break from consuming alcoholic beverages. Stop putting undue strain on your liver.
- Scratching your skin is not a good idea. Your skin is making a lot of effort after the treatment. Therefore it’s best to protect it. We advocate avoiding any type of skin injury, including scratching an itch, if at all feasible.
- Increase your water intake. Water in the skin aids in producing new collagen. Therefore it’s critical to stay hydrated. As much as feasible, experts encourage drinking water instead of other beverages.
- Avoid taking hot showers or baths. Bathe with cold or lukewarm water after treatment since hot water destroys the healthy, protecting oils in the skin.
HIFU Treatment Cost
The majority of consumers just require one session. Some clients may benefit from subsequent sessions, depending on the degree of skin laxity, the biological response to ultrasonic waves, and the individual’s collagen-building processes.
The average HIFU Ttreatment cost in Dubai is AED 600 (1 area). The prices may increase depending on your targeted area for HIFU Treatment. It also relies on the patient’s condition and how many follow-ups they require. So it is advised to connect with your doctor for the exact cost.
Is HIFU Treatment Permanent?
HIFU is a long-term fat-burning treatment. Heat kills fat cells in a specific target location, such as the stomach or thighs. Not only does it burn fat, but it also promotes collagen production, making the skin tighter and firmer. Procedures for skin tightening and contouring using HIFU are non-invasive.On the other hand, the technique can tighten sagging skin, reduce wrinkles, and improve skin texture. The benefits of a HIFU face might extend for up to a year with proper maintenance.
Dynamic Clinic Dubai and Hifu Treatment
Dynamic Clinic Dubai is, without a doubt, Dubai’s premier Focused ultrasound care facility. We provide incredible treatments for all types of cosmetic issues, from regular acne to extra obesity. We are the greatest in dealing with customers to deliver excellent therapeutic efficacy.
Our dermatologists, surgeons, physicians, nurses, technicians, and consultants are highly professional, and their well-organized post-treatment follow-up is impressive. Above all, our processes and equipment are up to date with the most recent advancements. So, if you’re seeking the Best HIFU Treatment in Dubai, then our facility is the place to go.
Get your body all toned up with HIFU Treatment at our clinic. We make sure your desired goals are met. Schedule your free consultation or contact us on our What’s App number. You can also book your appointment via filling up the form on our website to know more about Dos and Don’ts After HIFU Treatment in Dubai.