For most of us, having bright and healthy skin has become a pipe dream. But because of some external and internal changes, we can’t fulfill it. We spent a lot of money on many skincare products. They won’t produce the desired result. But now is the moment to make your fantasy a reality. Individuals are researching innovative skincare procedures. One such advancement is the High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) treatment. Can HIFU Treatment in Dubai Brighten Skin? This non-invasive process claims to brighten and revitalize the skin. It also makes it a viable alternative to more traditional methods.
What is HIFU Treatment in Dubai?
HIFU Treatment is a non-surgical and non-invasive facelifting procedure. This procedure is also known as an ultra lift. In this procedure, the expert will use High-intensity ultrasound waves. This radiation penetrates the skin into the deep tissues and stimulates collagen formation. Because of the ultrasonic waves, our skin makes new cells. So the collagen renewal tightens and lifts the facial skin. The procedure provides an amazing change in the target area.
When we reach the age of 35, our skin loses suppleness and becomes thin. At the moment, we feel the need to have a facelift treatment. The following are the target areas for alternative Skin Tightening procedures:
- Drooping skin around the eyes.
- A sagging jawline and drooping skin around the lips
How Does the Procedure Work?
HIFU Treatment in Dubai is a safe and successful therapy. It takes about 1–2 hours to perform. The following is the step-by-step procedure:
- The dermatologist cleanses the treatment area.
- At the treatment location, they will administer an ultrasonic gel.
- It also contains anesthesia cream.
- It will aid in reducing discomfort throughout the process.
- The HIFU device will then be adjusted to the proper angle using the HIFU viewer.
- This device will then target the treatment area’s skin.
- The treatment removes the dead skin cells and boosts the formation of new ones.
- The expert will penetrate the device into the deeper skin layers.
- They promote the body’s natural collagen and elastin production.
- These proteins will cause the candidate’s skin to tighten and firm up.
- The expert will guide you through the aftercare of the procedure.
The procedure is effective for skin tightening. But the outcome of the procedure depends on the aftercare. You must follow the aftercare instructions for the treatment. These aftercare guidelines aid in the recovery process and get the best results. The following are the post-procedure guidelines:
- Avoid going out in the sun if possible, and always wear sunscreen.
- Applicants must avoid hot baths after the treatment.
- You must avoid cosmetics in the target area.
- Using a high-quality moisturizer, keep the skin hydrated.
- Avoid unnecessary skin contact.
- You must use the prescribed creams in the target area.
- Applicants must use the cold compressor in the treatment area.
Benefits of HIFU Treatment in Dubai:
The capacity of HIFU Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi boosts collagen formation. HIFU is a game changer in the fight for clearer skin. Collagen is sometimes known as the “building block” of skin. Because it gives structure and stability. The following are some of the advantages of the HIFU treatment:
- The HIFU treatment is non-invasive and non-surgical.
- The technique is risk-free and requires no downtime.
- The skin will be smooth and tight after the treatment.
- The patients experience no pain during the treatment.
- It boosts the body’s natural collagen and elastin production.
- The procedure reverses the aging signs.
- It helps to remove wrinkles and fine lines.
- There are no scars or permanent marks as a result of the procedure.
- It offers long-lasting and natural results.
- The procedure improves the jawline contours.
- The procedure is cost-effective and affordable.
Risks of HIFU Treatment in Dubai:
The procedure is advanced and risk-free. But like all procedures, it also has some risks. The following are some of the hazards of HIFU Treatment Dubai:
- Tingling sensation in the treatment area.
- Applicants may experience mild redness or edema.
- Numbness for a short period of time
These adverse effects do not last long and fade away on their own within a few days.
Cost of HIFU Treatment in Dubai:
The Cost of HIFU Treatment in Dubai is reasonable. But the cost of the procedure is not fixed. Because it depends on many factors. The following are the cost-influencing factors:
- The expertise of the expert.
- The location of the clinic.
- The severity of the target area.
- The need for the treatment.
Offers for HIFU Treatment in Dubai:
We provide HIFU Offers and Deals to our customers. The treatment is to tighten and elevate a sagging part of the body. The following are the different packages of the procedure:
- The Cost for the face is AED 600 (1 session) and AED 1,600 (3 sessions).
- HIFU for Neck and Face starts at AED 800 (1 session) and AED 2,000 (3 sessions).
- The Cost of an Arm Lift starts at AED 600 (HIFU) and includes consultation.
- The Cost of a Lower Body Lift begins at AED 600 and includes consultation.
Why Choose Us?
You want to look younger and have anti-aging symptoms. But you are also afraid of going under the knife. The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai has a solution. They have the most effective non-surgical HIFU Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah for you. Fill out the form below and book a consultation.