Aging process turns a smooth, tight and firm skin into dull and saggy one. Nowadays, there is an increasing demand for face lifting procedures all over the world. There are many people who don’t want to lift the sagged skin surgically if you are one of them you can consider Hifu Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. It is a non-surgical procedure for facelift and skin tightening.
Aim of the Treatment:
Hifu stands for high-intensity focused ultrasound. It is also known as ultherapy or ultrasound facelift. It is an alternative to a surgical facelift procedure. It stimulates natural collagen production without cuts and stitches. It is becoming one of the most sought after procedures of Dubai. Some results appear immediately after the procedure, while others take time. You will have to wait for few weeks to see noticeable results of skin tightening.
High intensity focused ultrasound treatment is benefiting people all over the world. The treatment is a good option for you if you are looking for a non-surgical method to lift your brows, neck or decolletage. It is gaining a lot of popularity because it is safe, affordable and has no downtime. You are a right prospect of the treatment if,
- You want to enhance the tone and texture of the skin
- You are not ready for undergoing any surgical procedure
- The facial skin is loose and saggy
- You want to enhance your skin tone
Hifu treatment has several aesthetic benefits, some of them are listed below,
- The procedure is quick and has minimal downtime
- It tightens the skin and also improves the body contours
- The recovery phase is not very long
- It can be used for bum lifting
- Along with skin tightening, it diminishes facial wrinkles
Before getting the Hifu treatment Dubai & Abu Dhabi, It is important for you to fulfill the following pre-operative care guidelines,
- A week prior to the treatment, avoid direct and prolonged sun exposure to reduce the chances of sunburn because sunburned skins are difficult to treat
- Use water-based skincare products to keep your skin hydrated
- Do not use retinoids, salicylic acid or glycolic acid on the treatment area three weeks prior to the treatment
- On the day of the treatment, avoid wearing makeup or lotion, it can affect the results
- Stop smoking and drinking 3-4 weeks prior to the treatment
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes on the day of treatment
The procedure can take 30 to 40 minutes, the time can vary depending upon the size of the treatment area. During the procedure, a hand-held ultrasonic laser device is moved over the area to target multiple layers beneath the skin. The treatment induces production of elasticity, stimulates collagen production and repairs the existing one. It the treatment results in the skin that is more supple, smooth and radiant.
You are recommended to follow all the post-procedure instructions of the dermatologist related to the aftercare of the Hifu Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. If you do it properly you will get optimal results of the treatment
- Avoid excessive sun exposure by applying sunscreen of strong SPF while going out
- Good moisturizers must be applied after the treatment to keep the skin hydrated
- Following the treatment Avoid strenuous activities including swimming, running, etc.
- Do not take hot baths until the side-effects subside.
After the treatment, the patient is going to experience some swelling, redness, and tenderness in the treated site. They are temporary and will disappear in 3 to 4 days.
It produces significant results even after just one session. Final results will appear after 2-6 months while most of them last for a year to two.
Cost of Hifu Treatment:
The cost of Hifu treatment is not fixed, it can vary with the size of the area being treated and the time and effort required by the practitioner. The larger the area the more will be the cost.
Book a free Appointment:
If you want a non-surgical skin tightening and rejuvenation at affordable rates without suffering from pain and botched results, then you can consider Hifu Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Fill in the online consultation form or call us now to book a free initial consultation session with one of our experts.