Trauma to the face can occur for several reasons: cancer, accidents, birth defects, burn injuries, etc. However, no matter the reason, the face can be repaired in a variety of ways because there are numerous facial reconstructive procedures available that can improve the face whenever we need to. For example, we can give a shot to the forehead, forehead lift, Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, double chin removal, dimple creation, skin rejuvenation procedure, fillers, Otoplasty, eyebrow transplant, cleft lip, and cheek augmentation.
While there are a lot of things to discuss, this blog post chiefly points out benefits, recovery, side-effects, and cost of Facial reconstructive surgery. Let’s proceed.
It is designed to improve the physical appearance and confidence of the person. The surgeon makes changes to the aesthetics of the person’s face to make him feel confident about his appearance. However, to get optimal results, it is imperative to find an experienced surgeon. Only he can help you with it.
The top 10 facial reconstructive surgeries are:
- Forehead lift
- Hair replacement or transplantation
- Ear surgery
- Lip augmentation
- Cheek fillers
- Skin resurfacing
- Involves manageable recovery
- Side-effects are minimal and short-term
- Provides pretty lasting outcomes to sufferers
Recovery time is short. Typically, it requires only 3 to 4 days to return to work after any facial reconstructive surgery. But please note that there are some side-effects that may last for a month or two and in that case, you need to speak with your surgeon.
Just like you know the benefits, you should know the risks too.
Since all cosmetic surgeries involve complications, Facial reconstructive surgery also has risks which includes:
Note: To avoid these side-effects, be especially careful in the first few weeks following surgery
The cost varies between the types of surgery performed. So, to know the exact cost of the treatment you want to have, please contact any cosmetic surgeon in your area.
- Remember, the results don’t typically last forever. There comes a point where we need the surgery again. However, this is probably because of the fact that: while we can slow the natural aging process but we can’t stop it
- You need to stop taking aspirin products a month before the surgery otherwise, your recovery will be quite long
- The location of the clinic and the reputation of the surgeon largely affects the cost of the surgery
- The initial consultation is important. Depending on your requirements, the surgeon will recommend you the best surgery.
If you have been looking for any facial reconstructive surgery, it’s possibly because you looked in the mirror one morning and saw a face that doesn’t look nice. The sentiment of having a strange face can be pretty visceral so, there is nothing wrong with asking for help to improve your facial anatomy.
Facial reconstructive surgery is designed to treat facial deformities, particularly those that are developed from cancer, accidents, and traumatic injuries, etc. Simply speaking, it assists in balancing out the face and improving the self-confidence of the patient.
It should be pointed out that facial reconstructive surgery is very amazing and safe only when done by an experienced practitioner so, before you decide to have this surgery, find a reputable surgeon for it.
Book an appointment!
If you want more details on Facial reconstructive surgery: Benefits, Recovery, side-effects, and cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, feel free to get in touch with us.