One of the most effective skin-lightening treatments is the Cosmelan face peel. It can lessen pigmentation skin disorders caused by too much melanin by up to 95%. It’s a one-of-a-kind treatment that uses chemical substances to minimize and eradicate skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation. The Cosmelan peel in Dubai is an excellent depigmentation facial peel.
The Cosmelan Peel for Hyperpigmentation is super effective and can be used to treat various issues, including sun and age spots, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, melasma, and freckles. It decreases surface pigment and is followed by a three-month after-care regimen that further diminishes pigment. This procedure lowers melanin overproduction in the melanocyte, allowing pigment to be targeted at its source.
What Is The Cosmelan Peel Secret?
The therapy inhibits the synthesis of natural melanin, resulting in a more even skin tone. Its components prevent melanin production. It entails the use of a mask containing Kojic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Phytic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, and Arbutine.
This face peel can help with dry skin, dark spots, and acne scars, and give your skin a healthy glow.
The treatment comprises the use of Cosmelan II cream as a home kit to keep hyperpigmentation at bay or prevent it from returning.
A professional skin therapist performs the Cosmelan peel, but the patient continues to utilize items at home as directed by the therapist. The finest results are obtained by strictly following these directions.
A Couple Of Words On Melanin
Every patient is distinct in terms of skin texture and tone. Melanin is the pigment that gives skin its colour, and melanocyte cells can generate it in tiny or large amounts. Overproduction of melanin results in unsightly black blotches on the patient’s face.
Age, race, genetics, hormone imbalances, sun exposure, pregnancy, and the use of birth control pills are all causes of skin discoloration. Treatments that directly alter the process of melanin generation can help patients erase undesirable skin pigmentation and restore an even skin tone.
The Cosmelan peel is a cutting-edge therapy that effectively addresses various skin issues. It targets the cells that create skin color to lessen skin discoloration. The appearance of obstinate skin imperfections is substantially minimized in this manner.
Who Makes A Good Cosmelan Candidate?
The Cosmelan peel is appropriate for all skin tones, from light to dark. It can help with skin pigmentation that is moderate to severe.
It can help with the most common types of hyperpigmentation, such as:
- Melasma is a condition in which the patient’s skin develops grey or brown spots, mainly on the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin. It is extremely tough to eradicate. Pregnancy, hormone imbalances, and the use of birth control tablets are the most common causes.
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or PIH, occurs when the skin is inflamed or injured, causing an overproduction of pigment. It can be caused by surgery, burns, or other types of skin trauma.
- Sunspots form as a result of excessive sun exposure and can be found on the face, neckline, arms, shoulders, and back.
- Age spots form as a result of skin aging and exposure to the sun. They can appear on the face, hands, and other body parts.
- Acne scars can be flat, depressed, or elevated and occur following an acne breakout.
- Freckles are little brown patches that appear on parts of the body that are exposed to the sun.
- Patients with active cold sores or other illnesses, as well as pregnant or breastfeeding women, should avoid the medication.
Prior Treatment Precautions
- The first step is to meet with a skin therapist for a consultation. The therapist looks at the patient’s face to see if this treatment is appropriate for his or her pigmentation issues.
- The therapist also determines the type of pigmentation the patient has and tailors the treatment to meet the patient’s specific needs.
- If the patient has had any past peels, especially those containing glycolic acid, he or she should tell the therapist. This acid treatment must be completed at least one week prior to the Cosmelan peel. The patient also discusses his or her expectations and goals with the therapist, who then builds a personalized treatment plan. The plan specifies how long the patient must wear the mask on his or her face.
- Avoiding face exfoliation on the day of the procedure, waxing the targeted area a week before the procedure, and undergoing other peels, laser therapies, or stronger exfoliation two weeks before the procedure is all part of the Cosmelan peel preparations.
Procedure Of Cosmelan Peel
- The patient’s face is meticulously washed with an oil-removal solution before the therapy. The Cosmelan I mask is then applied uniformly to the patient’s face skin therapist. A minor stinging sensation may occur initially, but this will fade rapidly. The mask has the appearance of peanut butter.
- The mask application takes roughly 30 minutes.
- The patient must wear the mask for 8 to 12 hours, depending on the degree of the pigmentation. The therapist will determine the exact length of time.
- The patient receives the home-care kit along with detailed yet easy-to-follow instructions.
- The patient may return home once the mask has settled on his or her face. Heat and light exposure must be avoided at all costs.
Protocol For After-Care
- The patient may remove the mask with lukewarm water when the required length of time has passed.
- The patient begins using the prescribed moisturizer three times per day the next day.
- From the second week on, the patient applies moisturizer twice a day and Cosmelan II cream at night. From the first day, sunscreen should be applied every day.
- Cosmelan II cream should be used every night and SPF every day.
- When the patient first starts using Cosmelan II cream, his or her skin may become dry. Cosmelan II should be alternated with moisturizer until the skin adjusts. This will lower the sensitivity levels.
- It is advised that the post-care routine be properly followed and that the cycle not be broken. The patient can expect the best results this way.
- If the patient has any odd side effects or the skin becomes overly sensitive, he or she should immediately notify the Skin Therapist.
- A follow-up session with a skin therapist is required, during which the patient’s progress will be assessed.
Side Effects And Downtime Of Cosmelan Peel
- The recuperation time is determined by the degree of pigmentation. After one or two weeks following the operation, the black areas will begin to vanish. The patient’s skin will appear brighter, healthier, and cleaner after 3 to 4 weeks.
- As with any chemical peel, irritation, tightness, and redness of the skin are possible adverse effects. The skin on the patient’s face may peel off and swell.
Results Of Cosmelan Peel Treatment
- The patient’s skin will peel after the therapy, and the concentration of melanin will lighten in hue.
- The outcomes become apparent very fast.
- The skin flaws begin to diminish after a week or two, and the patient’s complexion becomes noticeably brighter. The skin will have a more youthful appearance. The effects of the Cosmelan peel treatment continue to develop, with the complete effect visible after two months.
How Many Treatment Sessions Are Required?
The number of Cosmelan treatments required is determined by the degree of the pigmentation as well as the patient’s goals and expectations. If the patient follows the proper home-care routine, one treatment is usually sufficient. If necessary, the therapist may recommend that the patient have more Cosmelan treatment sessions.
Cosmelan Peels Benefits
- The Cosmelan peel is safe and effective on all skin types. This treatment is ideal for anyone who wishes to get a more even and healthy complexion. Completing the after-care home treatment demands consistency, but it pays off because it ensures optimal results.
- It’s a cutting-edge medium-depth peel that’s free of steroids and hydroquinone. It effectively eliminates dark patches, melasma, and other pigmentation issues. It can also be used to cure pigmentation after other therapies have failed. The procedure is painless, quick, and can be performed at any time of year.
- It has few negative effects and provides immediate and long-term results.
- This sophisticated depigmentation peel is a popular and effective procedure that skin therapists and, most importantly, their patients recommend.
Cost Of Cosmelan Peel
The Cosmelan peel is a cost-effective way to get rid of blemishes, melasma, and pigmentation. The usual cosmelan peel price in Dubai is between AED 500 and AED 1500. Only at the consultation, based on the skin problem, are exact fees given.
Book Your Consultation
It’s upsetting to discover dark blotches on your face. They can make you look older and lower your self-esteem. It is, however, not a condition that cannot be resolved with the appropriate treatment. You can schedule an appointment with our clinic to learn how we can help you regain your youthful appearance and natural facial radiance