A good Cellulite Treatment in Dubai always consists of several approaches applied simultaneously because this cosmetic defect appears under the influence of a group of factors. Most often, cellulite appears on the buttocks, thighs and abdomen.
Who Suffers From Cellulite?
Many women suffer from it, regardless of age. Clear signs of cellulite are a loss of skin elasticity, the appearance of small bumps and pits on it, also known as the orange peel effect. Such changes are associated with improper distribution of water, fat and metabolic products in the subcutaneous layer.
Cellulite can arise from:
- Hormonal disruptions in the body
- Hereditary predisposition
- Improper nutrition
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Constantly wearing tight clothing
What Are Some Cellulite Treatments At Home?
It is necessary to accelerate the metabolism in the problem area, organize the outflow of lymph, stimulate the site with exercise, limit the intake of substances that are not necessary for the nutrition of cells but only settle in them. And, of course, the set of measures includes an increase in physical activity, most importantly, exercise against cellulite.
A Special Anti-Cellulite Diet Is a Great Way To Get Rid of Cellulite at Home.
You should take a combination of foods that would accelerate the Removal of Fat and toxins from the body and not impede food digestion.
Foods that should be included in the diet:
- Fat-free vegetables like cabbage, onions, beans, eggplant, tomatoes and spinach
- Fruits and berries, especially red fruits like strawberries, raspberries, apples, as well as oranges, grapefruits, lemons, kiwi
- Legumes including peas, lentils, beans
- Fish either boiled or steamed
- A large volume of liquid comprising of at least 2 litres of water per day
The foods you should exclude from the diet are fried and smoked dishes, sweets, flour products and sugar.
Special Physical Exercises Will Help You Get Rid of Cellulite at Home:
Remember that not all leg-tightening exercises will combat cellulite. On the contrary, volleyball, aerobics, tennis only worsen the situation because the load on the venous network increases. In the case of cellulite, only swimming, strength training are suitable. However, if you want to get rid of cellulite at home, there is a set of simple exercises that you can do in your free time at home.
Anti-cellulite fitness allows you to get rid of cellulite at home:
- Jumping rope is one of the most effective exercises. The rope will help shake the subcutaneous formations, make the skin smoother. You should start with 5-7 minutes of jumping, increasing the duration of each lesson.
- Hula hoop helps disperse blood in the waist and thighs, accelerating the metabolism in the subcutaneous layer and dissolving cellulite.
- Biking done for 2-7 minutes only can also help.
- Raising your legs to an angle of 90 degrees while lying on the floor. The number depends on your capabilities – from 10 to 50 times.
- Leg swings and squats
Such a complex of simple exercises will help you restore muscle tone and make the skin of problem areas smoother and more elastic.
Regular Massage With Anti-Cellulite Oils Will Also Help:
The key to smooth and beautiful skin is massage. The massage should be performed periodically, about three to four times a week. Only then will it help to get rid of cellulite at home. Before the procedure, it is necessary to thoroughly cleanse the skin using a rough washcloth or body scrub. Only after preparing the skin can you start the massage. Use oils to enhance hand glide. And specialized oils for cellulite will facilitate the procedure and have the desired effect on the skin of problem areas.
Anti-Cellulite Products Will Help Get Rid of Cellulite at Home:
One of the proven remedies in the fight against cellulite is a salt, coffee or sugar scrub. Also, you can try some organic products. The specially designed formula of these products has a drainage effect which stimulates the breakdown of fats and promotes cell renewal.
Massage the thighs and Buttocks with firm, even rough movements until the skin becomes red. On the contrary, massage the abdomen with light circular motions. Be careful if the body has venous dilatation or capillaries are visible. In this case, it is better to refuse massage. Specialized anti-cellulite creams are an excellent Cellulite Treatment at Home in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.