Cellulite is a common and harmless skin condition. It is caused by abnormal fat formation beneath the skin. It results in dimpled, lumpy skin on the buttocks, abdomen, thighs, and hips. If your cellulite is affecting your emotional health. If you are also curious about your appearance. And also looking for Can A Dermatologist to Get Rid Of Cellulite in Dubai. The treatment can aid in the reduction of cellulitis. And also help reduce dimpled fat. It is not harmful to our health. But people dislike the way it makes their bodies appear. Cellulite Removal Treatment in Dubai can help reduce fat deposits under the skin. And also make it more even for those people.
Causes of Cellulite:
Cellulite appears by fat accumulation beneath the skin. The amount of cellulite and how visible it is on your skin. It will depend on your genes, body fat percentage, and age. But the following are the common causes:
- Hormonal discord.
- Poor dietary habits.
- Factors that predispose to poor lifestyle choices.
- A sedentary way of life.
- Insufficient physical activity.
- Causes of Cellulite:
- Cellulite Removal Treatment Options:
- Which is the Most Effective Cellulite Removal Treatment?
- Post-Operative Care:
- Advantages of Cellulite Removal Treatment:
- Side Effects:
- Cost of Cellulite Removal Treatment:
Cellulite Removal Treatment Options:
There are various Cellulite Removal Treatments available. But the suitability of the treatment depends on the applicant’s condition. So the following is the most effective:
In this treatment, the expert uses microinjection to deliver vitamins. And also nutrients into the skin’s middle layer. It aids the healing process in the treatment areas. So, the skin becomes metabolically active, repairing connective tissue. The treatment stimulates natural collagen production. And speeds up elastin generation by enhancing circulation.
The treatment involves injecting doses of carbon dioxide into the target areas. The carbon dioxide gas destroys the fat cells. While also leaving the skin structures and nerves unharmed. This procedure increases blood flow in the target area. It also allows carbon dioxide to be transported into the lungs and exhaled. This treatment not only reduces cellulite. But also improves blood circulation and lymphatic functions.
The best treatment for reducing cellulite is Radiofrequency Treatment. This treatment involves sweeping a specialized RF device across the body. This device’s RF energy heats fatty layers at various depths. Including sub-dermal. Fatty deposits melt and exit the body via the lymphatic system. This treatment reduces the appearance of cellulite.
Body Contouring Procedures:
Dermatologists may also provide body contouring procedures. Like liposuction or laser lipolysis to remove excess fat. And also tighten the skin in cellulite-prone areas.
When other treatments have failed to produce the results. Then your doctor may recommend this treatment option. It entails inserting a special needle into the skin. And then dissolving the tough bands.
Which is the Most Effective Cellulite Removal Treatment?
Each cellulite removal treatment is only appropriate for a specific group of people. As a result, we cannot declare one treatment to be the most effective. Because everyone has a different body. After considering various factors, your practitioner will select the most appropriate procedure. If you want to get the best results, then consult with the expert.
If you have cellulite, these methods may help you avoid infection. But the aftercare of the treatment is important. Because the outcomes depend on your post-procedure care. So the following is the aftercare of the treatment:
- Applicants must limit their physical activities.
- To relieve discomfort and pain, apply ice packs to the area.
- Spend the next two days resting after the treatment.
- Stop taking aspirin, Motrin, Advil, NSAIDs, and fish oil.
- Applicants must keep the area clean and dry.
- The follow-up visits are important.
- Applicants must use the prescribed medication.
Advantages of Cellulite Removal Treatment:
Cellulite Treatment in Dubai has several advantages. It makes your skin appear fresh. So the following are the major benefits:
- This procedure removes Fine Lines and Wrinkles.
- It corrects sagging skin and gives it a lifted appearance.
- Cellulite treatment aids in the improvement of body contours.
- It stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
- Cellulite reduction treatment produces natural-looking results.
- The procedure is non-invasive and simple.
- There are no cuts or stitches involved in these treatments.
The procedure delivers many benefits, with few side effects. So the following side effects may occur following treatment.
- Swelling is possible.
- You may experience dizziness.
- The treated area may become sore.
It is not uncommon to see redness after the procedure. But certain medications may reduce the effectiveness of the treatment. Please consult with your doctor to ensure suitability.
Cost of Cellulite Removal Treatment:
The Cost of Cellulite Treatment in Dubai is affordable. It ranges from AED 7,000. But this is not a fixed cost because it depends on many factors. The following are the cost-influencing elements:
- The severity of the problem.
- Treatment technique selection.
- The need for sessions.
- Location of cellulite on the body.
- The geographic location of the clinic.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai offers the most affordable treatment. If you want a less invasive, effective treatment. Then select a reliable place. We have an experienced doctor for the treatment. Fill out the form below and book a consultation.