A full head of hair is a very important element of your beauty. Do you also have the impression that your crown area lacks volume? It’s no longer a big deal. You are no longer required to stand on bald patches. To restore follicle growth, advanced hair technology is moving forward with the best hair restoration treatment. If you are searching for Can the Hair be Transplanted into the Crown Area in Dubai? This is an effective treatment to cover the crown areas with new hair. Crown Hair Transplant in Dubai helps people restore lost hair by planting hair on the vertex of the head (crown area). It is most appropriate for men who have Norwood Stage 3 hair loss.
Crown Area Hair Transplantation:
Hair transplantation is a cosmetic procedure. That involves removing hair from a donor area. And also transplanting it to a balding area. The procedure is usually performed as an outpatient procedure under local anesthesia. It can be an effective treatment for crown hair loss. The treatment can provide a long-term solution in this area. Which is difficult to treat with medications and other non-surgical options.
This includes blood tests and a review of your medical history. It helps ensure there are no health issues. That could complicate surgery. Patients are also informed about the operation’s complications. And expected outcomes. Applicants must ensure that everything is up-to-date and realistic.
If you intend to undergo artistic vertex design treatment to restore your hair. Then you must first prepare yourself and your scalp. The following are the pre-procedure instructions:
- Avoid taking blood thinners for several weeks before the treatment.
- Quit smoking and avoid alcoholic beverages. It can slow the healing process.
- Complete all of your tests and fill out your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Stop taking vitamin E, because it can slow down the healing.
- Applicants also avoid all cosmetics and hair care.
The complexity and method of follicular implantation are the only differences. The primary distinction between crown restoration and standard FUE.Which is performed under local anesthesia and takes about 3–6 hours. Depending on the extent of baldness, patients may need two sessions. The procedure involves the following steps:
- The first step is to use a fine perforator to remove the hair follicles. Depending on the baldness, more hair grafts may be required.
- The grafts are then carefully sorted, cut, altered, and ready for implantation. The surgeons then use a surgical needle to make tiny holes in the crown. Then prepare it for transplantation.
- The prepared hair follicles are implanted one at a time into the crown. The expert will follow the angle, depth, and natural direction of scalp growth.
To achieve better results and a faster recovery after treatment. You must follow the surgeon’s post-operative instructions. The following is the aftercare guide:
- Swelling and redness may appear, which can be relieved with cold compressions.
- Apply the topical medications to the scalp.
- Avoid scratching or massaging your head.
- Applicants also avoid bathing and showering.
- Do not touch or scratch the treatment area.
This procedure has several advantages for people who are experiencing hair loss. The following are the key benefits of the treatment:
- It delivers a more attractive appearance.
- The patient’s hairline can look more natural and fuller with more hair.
- Hair loss can have a negative impact on self-confidence, especially in young people.
- By providing a fuller head of hair, you can help boost your self-confidence.
- It is a permanent solution, as opposed to temporary hair restoration methods.
- Transplanted hair requires the same upkeep as natural hair.
- There are no special shampoos or products required.
- It produces natural-looking outcomes.
- It helps to match the patient’s natural hair color, texture, and density.
Scars and artificial-looking hair growth are the most visible side effects. But it can be overcome if you have to select the best doctor. If a patient is allergic to something or is prone to anesthetic infections. Consult your doctor about the risks you may face because of this surgery.
The Cost of a Crown Hair Transplant in Dubai is affordable. It can range between AED 6,999 and AED 15,000. You can either underpay or overpay for the desired subtle results. Prices vary depending on the complexity of the procedure. The following are the cost-influencing factors:
- The condition and severity of the applicants.
- The location of the clinic.
- The selection of the procedure.
- The expertise of the clinic.
Why Choose Us?
The crown of the scalp is difficult to treat because of the circular motion of hair growth. Given the sensitivity of these grafts. But selecting a specialist with a sufficient specialization is critical. But the Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is the best place for hair procedures. Fill out the form below and book a consultation.