Curvy bodies are back in trend again! Observing the celebrities, we see that from the last two decades, hourglass physique is brought back in fashion. But are we all blessed with fat at the correct places? Unfortunately, no. However, through breast augmentation, you can surely feel confident with beautiful breasts.
Some women want to enhance their breast size; however, most of them have no idea what options they have and what the procedure has kept for them. This blog will inform you about the famous techniques employed in breast augmentation in Dubai and how they are executed to make a woman’s figure appear more voluptuous thus attractive.
What Is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation, also commonly known as boob job, is a surgical procedure in which breasts are enhanced, mostly lifted or plumped with the help of different techniques. If you have ever considered enhancing your breasts, Breast augmentation in Dubai may just be the treatment that you are looking for.
There are countless types of breast augmentation; however, there are two famous procedures that are used to attain desired results.
Procedures of Breast Augmentation in Dubai
If you opt for Breast augmentation in Dubai at Dynamic Clinic, you have the following options:
- Fat transfer
- Breast Implants
In this procedure, liposuction technique is used to transfer fat from one part of the body to breasts.
- First of all, through liposuction, our surgeon will gain fat from, say, your waist or other body part that has excess fat.
- This fat is inspected and optimized so as to test its safety. This fat is then injected into the breasts with the help of an injection.
- Our surgeon will make sure that fat is injected in all the sides so that your breasts gain fullness as well as symmetry. Our aim is to give perfectly contoured bodies to our clients.
The other technique employed to augment the size of breasts is breast implant insertion within the breasts. The implants can be made of materials like silicone or saline. Best surgeons for augmentation in Dubai consider breast implants a better and long-lasting treatment for enhancing breasts.
The first step of this procedure includes giving anesthesia to the patient. Our doctor will do this to render you unconscious during the procedure.
- Then our surgeon will make an incision, usually, under the breasts to make space for the insertion of implants. The area of incision is decided according to the results you desire.
- The third step includes the creation of a pocket by dissection made behind the breast muscle. The size of this pocket is decided according to the implant size.
- After this, the implants are carefully positioned inside the breasts.
- The last step includes closing the incision that was made on the breast. This is done with stitches that can be either absorbable or non-absorbable.
Breast Augmentation Recovery
Since it is a surgical procedure, you need to follow strict aftercare to speed up the healing process of the body. Although the recovery process varies in all women, on average, it will take three to six weeks to recover from breast augmentation surgery. The doctors, however, claim that you can recover sooner than the said time if you follow the aftercare properly. The aftercare includes:
- Do not work out, lift objects, or engage in any strenuous activity
- Avoid unneeded use of your arms or chest
- Sleep with your face headed up
- Eat healthy
- Take medication only on the recommendation of your doctor
Cost of Breast Augmentation
Breast Augmentation Cost in Dubai at our clinic starts from minimum AED 18,000 and on standard 25,000. However, this can vary depending on different factors, the chosen practitioner being at the top of the list. Moreover, because it is a cosmetic procedure, it will not be covered under insurance.
Dynamic Clinic offers the Best Breast Augmentation in Dubai at the moment. We make sure that you are in safe hands because your safety is our priority. At our clinic, you will be acquainted with experienced doctors. Good news is, we offer free initial consultation! So, wait no more. Book an appointment with us now by calling on the given number or filling out this short form present over this website.