The breast is a visible component of a woman’s body. A lot of women are concerned about the size and health of their breasts. They are undergoing many procedures to achieve the ideal breast. They are looking for a natural augmentation procedure. But not all of them are successful. Because this procedure leaves scars and also has longer recovery times. And also the possibility of complications. Short Scar Breast Augmentation For Invisible Scars In Dubai. The short-scar procedure is the most effective approach in Cosmetic Surgery. Because the treatment leaves no scars after the treatment. So you can enjoy your beautiful blows after the treatment.
What is Short Scar Breast Augmentation?
Breast enlargement surgery helps increase the size of the breasts. In this cosmetic procedure, the surgeon inserts implants. Into the breast through a short incision. The procedure is very reliable because it avoids large scars, like other treatments. This procedure is also known as mammoplasty. Because it helps to improve the size and shape of the breasts. It entails implanting breast implants. And also transferring fat from other parts of the body to the breasts. A saline solution or silicone gel will fill the implants.
Applicants must select the best surgeon for their breast augmentation treatment. The procedure demands preparation. If you want to get impressive outcomes, you must follow the expert guide. The following is the Short-Scar Breast Augmentation Procedure in Dubai:
- The expert will examine the treatment area before the procedure.
- The applicant must stop taking medications before the treatment.
- Take no aspirin or retinol supplements for at least two weeks before the therapy.
- You need to avoid smoking and drinking.
- Before the surgery, your surgeon will request that you undergo some testing.
- Applicants must stop taking nicotine and carbon monoxide.
The first visit with your surgeon will be to schedule the day. And also the time of the procedure. The expert will also decide about the implants. Such as size and positioning. The treatment works in the following steps:
- The expert will clean the treatment area before the procedure.
- Then they will use anesthesia to make you calm and relaxed during the procedure.
- The surgeon will next mark the target area before the procedure.
- The expert will make a hidden incision behind each breast incision.
- Then the expert will insert silicone gel implants and adjust them.
- Silicone implants are stronger and more durable than other implants.
- After the correct positioning, the expert will close the stitches.
After the operation, patients are transported to the recovery area. The expert will check their health, blood pressure, and heart rate. The expert will also suggest aftercare instructions to avoid infection. The following are the post-procedure instructions for the treatment.
- Wear surgical bras for at least one week and limit all physical activity.
- The applicant must avoid heavy lifting and physical activities.
- You need to use the prescribed medications for quick healing.
- Applicants must avoid using alcohol and smoking.
- Keep the treatment area clean and dry after the treatment.
When compared to standard methods, short-scar breast augmentation has various advantages. Because no one wants the surgical scar. The procedure fulfills the desires of the applicants. The following are the key benefits of the treatment:
- The primary advantage of this operation is less scarring it leaves behind.
- The surgeon can avoid visible scarring by using smaller incisions.
- It also allows patients to enjoy the results without feeling self-conscious.
- Short Scar Breast Augmentation seeks to provide a natural-looking breast shape.
- The surgeon constructs a more exact pocket for implant placement.
- The procedure produces outcomes that are more proportional and harmonic.
- There is less stress on the breast tissue.
- After the procedure, applicants heal faster.
- It produces long-lasting benefits.
- The procedure allows patients to enjoy their improved breast form and size.
Risks and Complications:
Like any surgical procedure, the procedure also includes inherent risks. And also potential problems. But these are very common risks that can be avoided with an expert’s guidance. The following are the key risks of the procedure:
- There is a minor risk of infection following surgery.
- These complications are avoidable by following postoperative care recommendations.
- When the implant tightens, the breast feels rigid or hard.
- While implant ruptures are rare, they happen.
Choosing high-quality implants and attending regular follow-up sessions. The surgeon can aid in the early detection of any problems.
The Cost of Short Scar Breast augmentation in Dubai is reasonable. It ranges from AED 15,000 to AED 27,000. But this is not a fixed cost. Because it depends on many factors. The following are the cost-affecting factors:
- The expertise of the expert.
- The location of the clinic.
- The condition of the treatment area.
- The selection of the treatment option.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic In Dubai is the best place for cosmetic procedures. We have experienced doctors for the treatment. Fill out the form below and book a consultation.