Do you get sick of having a double chin? Have you done everything to get rid of the stubborn fat deposits beneath your chin, including face yoga, diet, and exercise? You’re in for a treat today since Belkyra Treatment in Dubai is the ideal remedy for you.
The only FDA-approved remedy for treating a double chin is Belkyra. Submental fullness beneath the chin is treated with a non-surgical medicinal injectable in a non-invasive manner.
What is Belkyra?
The nonsurgical injectable method is known as the Kybella treatment is used to reduce the amount of extra fat under the chin. It functions by using a synthetic version of deoxycholic acid, which decreases the number of fat cells in the area where it is injected. The technique is extremely well-liked since it is non-invasive and has a high level of patient satisfaction.
You must determine whether you are an ideal candidate for the Belkyra Treatment before deciding whether to proceed:
- if your double chin is visible.
- If you want to make your face’s profile or contours stand out.
- if you are at least 18 years old.
- whether the fat under your chin is excessive or unneeded.
- if you don’t have any major medical conditions, such as liver syndrome.
- if both your physical and mental health is good.
- if you don’t want to get surgery to reduce your double chin.
- if neither you nor your mother is breastfeeding.
- if your skin is not sagging and loose.
- if you have expectations for the Belkyra Treatment in Dubai that are reasonable.
How Should I Get Ready for the Process?
Non-surgical Kybella therapy for double chin in Dubai is available, but for best results, some preliminary preparation is advised. Your doctor will detail the precise pre-procedure instructions you must follow during your appointment. These guidelines consist of:
- For around 48 hours before the surgery, abstain from alcohol.
- For at least a week before the surgery, refrain from using aspirin or other blood thinners.
- For approximately a week before the therapy, refrain from smoking.
- You should properly wash your face before the therapy. It aids you in preventing the spread of any infection.
Exactly how is the Procedure Carried out?
The entire process doesn’t take more than 20 minutes. Although it doesn’t need anesthetic, a numbing lotion can be used to lessen any pain.
The treatment region where the Kybella filler has to be injected will be marked by your doctor. Your particular demands would determine how many shots you would need. The filler that your doctor injects into your skin dissolves and absorbs dietary fat. Fat that has been eliminated won’t regenerate.
Following Surgery Care:
To get the intended outcomes, a method must be completed. Additionally, you must take care of the treated areas according to your doctor’s instructions. Here are some typical aftercare guidelines for Belkyra Treatment in Dubai!
- Massage the treated area sparingly.
- For around 15 minutes, apply cold compresses to decrease swelling and bruising.
- Maintain an elevated position for two to three days.
- Regularly wash your face to keep the wounds clean.
- To relieve the discomfort, use the suggested medications.
- After the surgery, avoid doing any strenuous activity like going to the gym for around three days.
It is vital to be aware of the advantages of Kybella therapy before considering it for double chin removal. These advantages include;
- It is a minimally invasive process.
- It causes no discomfort.
- It is possible to provide the therapy without any anesthetic.
- Unlike other conventional surgical procedures, it does not carry the risk of leaving scars behind.
- It does not necessitate a protracted and challenging recovery period.
- There is no risk of infection.
- No downtime is necessary.
Results with Kybella:
Our clientele has responded in an overwhelmingly good manner. By reducing the extra fat under the chin, Bylkera Treatment in Dubai gets rid of the double chin. However, it is ineffective for curing loose skin or eliminating neckbands. For most people, it takes 4 to 5 sessions to achieve the desired outcomes.
To address loose skin, a variety of skin-tightening procedures are offered. However, if you have both sagging skin and a double chin, liposuction may be the best solution for you.
The usual cost of a Kybella treatment for a double chin can start at about AED 500. Numerous therapies and the cost of the practitioner might have an impact on this estimation. Expect no insurance coverage because it is a cosmetic procedure.
Re-injection and maintenance sometimes cost more than a single chin augmentation procedure.
Plan A Consultation:
Under the direction of seasoned and accomplished cosmetic doctors, Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai provides the most recent Belkyra Treatment in Dubai at an affordable price. Make an appointment at our clinic to learn more about this treatment for double chin in Dubai or the best treatment choice for your situation. Our patients are entitled to a free initial consultation. Fill out the form below to schedule your consultation right away.