You can improve the contours of your arm by undergoing Arm Liposuction in Dubai. It is done to reduce the visible excess skin and fat from the arms to make the skin look smooth and firm. Final results are so impressive that I can ensure you that it won’t be the wrong decision of investing your money in this procedure. In the Liposuction surgery, incisions are made on the back and inside of the arms to extract fat and skin from these points. Although it is an expensive surgery, the results are worth it.
Who is The Candidate?
If you are physically and mentally stable and have excess fat and skin in your arms, the surgery is a good option for you. You are ideal for Arms Liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi if,
- You own good skin tone and elasticity
- You want to get rid of stubborn fat from the upper arm area
- You have a realistic expectation about the outcomes of Arm liposuction
- You are in good physical, and psychological health to make any personal decision
- Although age is not a major consideration, younger patients are likely to achieve better results than older ones
The surgeon will evaluate how much fat and skin you want to eliminate. Arm liposuction surgery is most effective for men and women who have tried other ways to reduce weight or currently struggling with stubborn skin and fat.
The procedure is simple but, it is necessary that every patient follow these instructions for a successful surgery preparation,
- Tell the doctor if you ever had this surgery in the past 10 years
- Refrain from taking anti-inflammatory medications for about a week prior to the surgery
- It is very important that you quit smoking and drinking one month before
- Inform your doctor if you have any skin infection or if you are allergic to anything
- Get lab testing and prescriptions filled ahead of time
- Come to the clinic in loose, comfortable clothing
- You need to stop taking your current medications to achieve optimal results
What Happens During Arm Liposuction?
Arm Lift liposuction is done under local or general anesthesia to ensure the patient’s highest comfort levels. The main objective of this surgery is to make the arms in proportion to the rest of the body. The surgery makes significant, long-lasting changes in arm contours to improve overall physical appearance permanently. In the surgery, the surgeon extracts extra fat and skin from the upper arm area through incisions. The length of each incision is decided to depend upon the area where excess skin is located and the desired outcome.
Arms Liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is completed in the following steps,
- Unwanted body fat is liquefied either through the physical motion of cannula or with the help of laser device
- The fat is then eliminated from the problem area by a suction pipe
- Surgery is completed by closing incisions with the help of dissolvable or absorbable stitches. This is very important to ensure good healing and proper recovery of the surgery.
For more information about Arm Liposuction Surgery, feel free to get in touch with us.
Common post-operative instructions of Arm Lift Liposuction are,
- Contact your practitioner immediately when you experience increased swelling, bruising and breathing problems
- Fill your prescriptions ahead of time to make sure it is available whenever you will need it after your surgery
- You should not smoke or drink alcohol for at least 2 months after the surgery
- Use ice packs on the arms
The treatment requires little downtime. Patients experience swelling, bruising, numbness, and discomfort in upper arms for some days and generally, this inflammation fully subsides in 7-10 days. However, you can utilize pain killers and compression garments to alleviate the problems more quickly. After the Arm Lift Treatment, you will be provided with the list of post-operative instructions to help you resume routine activities as soon as possible. You will also be given a special medical garment support system to assist your body to maintain its new shape.
What to Expect During the Initial Consultation:
During the consultation, the doctor will ask you some questions regarding your health and expectations. You will also be asked about your work schedule to decide on the treatment day, time, and duration. Discuss your concerns with the doctor and also inform him about the results you want to obtain.
Why Choose Us?
The demand for plastic surgeries is increasing rapidly day by day. Arm Liposuction is also included in the list of most popular cosmetic surgeries in the world. The results are exceptionally incredible, long-lasting, and natural-looking. Before undergoing Arms Liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, you have to make sure that the clinic from where you are getting the surgery is a reputed and established organization. Dynamic clinic is the only clinic in UAE who is offering exceptionally good services to the clients at affordable rates. We have board-certified plastic surgeons working with us to provide patients with ideal results. The treatments we offer are safe and effective so I can assure you that you will be satisfied with our medical and aesthetic services.
Book an Appointment!
If you have more questions, please contact our team right now. Get in touch with us by filling out the consultation form or calling us.