An Hour-glass figure is a common dominator amongst the most attractive people world-wide. In fact, it is considered as the main symbol of beauty, health, and youth today.
Rapid weight gain sometimes results in flabby arms that negatively alters the person’s exterior and ultimately leads to a lack of self-esteem. However, there are numerous routes available to reduce droopy arm skin and repair youthful contours again.
It is not unusual to find anyone saying that he doesn’t like the way his arms look. Arm Lift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a surgery that is done to glam up the arms. It eradicates sagging skin stored along the shoulders and arms to produce a more defined body contour. The treatment goal is either to lessen fat or to refine the appearance of the skin. Simply speaking, it a viable option to achieve more toned, slimmer arms, and more rejuvenated skin.
Arm Lift in Dubai allows individuals to have toned, sexy arms permanently. The procedure can be performed with or without liposuction, in order to produce a more balanced upper body. The exact technique used in the operation depends on the individual needs of the patient.
Technique We Use:
Straightforwardly, it involves eliminating extra skin from the arms. The process is very similar to former skin-tightening procedures undertaken on droopy skin of other body parts: a surgical procedure, performed under anesthesia, and typically carried out on an outpatient basis with incredible upshots.
Anyway, poor health is a limitation. That means if you aren’t in good health, currently suffering from any medical condition, this may not be the right option for you.
Results of Arm Lift:
Even though it is surgical, you may not receive a permanent outcome. After surgery, the arms become more prone to weight fluctuations. And especially weight gain greatly alters the treatment upshots.
Is this Option Right For Me?
If you’re dealing with rigid fat in your upper arms, you might be facing some psychological distress too. Arm lift surgery in Dubai surely can help resolve these psychological and physical barriers to improved health.
You are a good contender if:
- Excess sagging skin negatively alters your upper body
- You are ready to adopt healthy eating patterns and to carry out strenuous workouts after the operation
- You are smart enough to set realistic expectations for yourself
Below are the benefits that patients typically enjoy after Arm Lift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah:
- Make the arms contoured and younger-looking
- Long term solution to flabby arms
- Strengthens muscles and boost self-confidence, that’s definitely a plus point
Once you are clear about the objectives and have decided to receive the surgery, schedule your appointment with us. On the day of the initial appointment, the surgeon will exhaustively chat about the complications, profits, results, recovery, and cost with you.
Other than that, you can expect the following on the appointed day.
- Health assessment
- Discussion about Pre-operative care instructions
- Physical examination of the arms
- Explanation of other options
Even though non-invasive treatments are the more safe, surgical procedures are still on the rise. Fairly, it might be because non-invasive options don’t present similar results as surgeries.
Arm Lift Dubai is an in-demand procedure even when we are living in an era of do-it-on-lunch-break treatments. It restores a youthful, toned appearance to the arms for a lifetime.
- As a first step, anesthesia will be administered to confirm your comfort during the operation. However, the options include local or general anesthesia.
- The process of arm lift requires an incision across the underside of the arm. The length of the hole is usually assessed depending on the extent of excess fat and skin to be detached. Through this incision, the surgeon carefully extracts the extra skin.
- Finally, the incision is closed with adhesive, or tape.
This process will result in a smoother arm contour that is more proportionate than before. And besides giving arms the shape, it will also refine the muscle tone.
You can use these instructions for a faster, smoother recovery
- Avoid lifting anything heavy
- Keep the incision sites clean and well-dressed otherwise, there are increased chances of developing an infection
- Skin extraction may leave a scar, though you can utilize the creams to reduce its appearance
- Frankly speaking, it’s very likely for the fat to restore on upper arms as your weight increases, therefore, upholding stable weight throughout life will be needed.
- Use prescribed pain medications to control the post-surgery pain or discomfort
Cost of Arm Lift Dubai:
The average cost of Arm lift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is AED 18,000. As with any aesthetic treatments or any Cosmetic Surgery Procedure, the cost of this surgery will also vary based on the surgeon’s experience, the location of the health center, and the extent of skin drooping.
So for a perfect cost assessment, you will need to book a consultation with the surgeon.
The typical recovery time after Brachioplasty in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is two weeks, by which stage bruising, swelling, and pain should have subsided. Anyway, there is minimal downtime involved, patients will be able to restart routine activities in a couple of days. Although, we recommend limiting strenuous exercise for at least a month or two.
Book an appointment
For further details, schedule an appointment.