- Hydrafacial Treatment in Dubai can do wonders for your skin when performed correctly
- It’s a skin treatment that hydrates the skin, clear out the pores, and cleanse dirt and pollutants
- It uses a patented Vertex technology to produce instant lasting skin rejuvenation
- The procedure takes 20-30 minutes to complete and has little to no side-effects
Hydrafacial has got somewhat of a bad reputation in the past few years but doesn’t let the infamy scare you. This facial can make your skin smoother, clearer, and more beautiful. In fact, it can give you the kind of skin you have always wanted.
Hydrafacial is a treatment that uncovers a fresh, healthy layer of skin with gentle exfoliation. It has four steps including cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and infusion. An ideal candidate is a person who is looking to improve the appearance of skin. Let’s talk more about “Who Should Get a Hydra Facial in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah”:
Who is the Candidate?
Hydrafacial can work wonders on acne scars, spots, large pores, pigmentation, and sun-damage, however, best candidates should fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Make sure you don’t have deep, and permanent acne scars
- It is not beneficial for individuals with acne-prone skin
- A woman who is nursing or pregnant should wait
- Chronic skin concerns cannot be treated with this facial
- Patients who receive Accutane on a regular basis are at extremely high risk of developing serious side-effects
How Much Does it Cost?
Find an experienced, and trained dermatologist/esthetician to get an effective Hydrafacial in Dubai. Remember, prices will vary depending on the clinic’s location, the provider, and the technique used, but in general, one Hydrafacial in Dubai costs anywhere between AED 500 to AED 800.
Find the exact cost of this facial at the initial consultation
What does Recovery from Hydrafacial Look Like?
If you are getting ready for Hydrafacial, you probably have a lot of questions including what you might experience following treatment. Well, hydrafacial recovery is influenced by a number of things including the skin type, techniques utilized by the practitioner, and his experience.
Generally speaking, here’s what you can expect after your facial:
- After the treatment, the team will check in with you to examine the effects
- You will be discharged from the clinic right after the facial. However, the doctor will provide you with a set of aftercare instructions to follow
- Temporary swelling and bruising is pretty normal
- Patients are able to resume working immediately
Is it Worth It?
While Hydrafacial isn’t a permanent solution, it does drastically improve the skin. It treats different skin concerns all at once. Whether it’s about addressing skin elasticity or reversing sun damage, Hydrafacial maybe the right option. Besides, another important benefit of this treatment is that it has no downtime. The steps of conventional Hydrafacial are gentle, which makes it an effective, harmless therapy for all skin tones and types.
Hydrafacial improves skin problems such as acne, wrinkles, spots, folds, sun damage, uneven skin tone, and scars altogether. It is designed for all skin types, however, patients with serious skin disorders should not receive this treatment
Schedule Your Facial Today!
I hope now you realize “Who Should Get a Hydra Facial in Dubai”. Contact us today at Dynamic clinic to schedule your appointment.