Dermal fillers, often recognized as face fillers, are between the most popular forms of cosmetic operations, particularly among the elderly. This minimally invasive technique may finish in 15-20 minutes, depending on the level of therapy required. In most circumstances, your facial plastic surgeon will be able to conduct the operation immediately following your consultation.
You can choose between three types of dermal fillers Dubai. Continue reading to learn about the benefits and drawbacks of these treatments.
What Exactly Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are a straightforward injectable therapy choice for patients who would like to diminish or remove the appearance of crease and fine lines. Dermal fillers come in a variety of forms that can be employed to achieve this purpose. Some people may need more than one injection to attain the best results. However, you may discuss this with your facial plastic surgeon during your appointment.
Dermal fillers come in a variety of forms, including:
Dermal Fillers (Temporary): The most prevalent variety is temporary dermal fillers. Temporary dermal fillers are classified into three types: hyaluronic acid-based fillers, collagen-based fillers, and calcium hydroxylapatite fillers. Temporary fillers usually last six months to a year, based on how many injections you have.
Semi-Permanent Dermal Fillers: Because these fillers are stickier than temporary fillers, it takes the body much longer to smash them down and soak them up. Semi-permanent fillers, made of a synthetic chemical called poly-L-lactic acid, are often used to repair deeper wrinkles, bowlines, creases, and crows’ feet. While they might require touch-ups from time to time, semi-permanent dermal fillers usually last 12 – 18 months.
Permanent Dermal Fillers: The more dense filler are these fillers. Permanent dermal fillers, except for other fillers, are not degradable, implying they cannot be destroyed as fast by the corpse. They are often designed to be inserted into areas of the body with wide skin, like the lines and wrinkles, and can endure three to 5 years or above.
Dermal Fillers: Temporary vs Permanent
Temporary or permanent dermal fillers are utilized to repair and revitalize your facial skin without the need for invasive treatments. This is accomplished by inserting HA fillers into the skin. By adding volume to the skin envelope, the injections aid in the restoration of structural support.
You can inject temporary or permanent dermal fillers Injection in Dubai into your face. This essay will cover the benefits and drawbacks of both treatments to help you determine which is the excellent face filler choice for you.
Advantage of Temporary Dermal Fillers
- Because it is not permanent, you may try out how each filler composition affects your health before deciding whether they wish to apply it permanently.
- You pick how often you would like to use therapies, and if you do not want the outcomes, you can quit treatment.
- Quick, less invasive therapy
- Minimal recovery time and adverse effects
The Disadvantage of Temporary Dermal Fillers
- The most significant disadvantage of temporary fillers is that the effects may not endure and may be costly to maintain for certain people. To maintain your desired results, you will need to return to your injector regularly (usually once or twice a year). While this may not appeal to everyone, temporary fillers have fewer dangers and drawbacks than permanent ones.
- Another disadvantage is that you may get some little bruising, swelling, or redness at the injection site. It should go away in 7-10 days.
Advantages of Permanent Dermal Fillers
- The advantage of obtaining permanent fillers in Dubai is that it is a little intrusive surgery that takes little time and only needs to be done once.
- You do not need to return for therapy every 6 to 12 months.
Disadvantages of Permanent Dermal Fillers
- There is no assurance that you will be happy with the results, so if you’ve never had fillers before, this might be a dangerous option.
- While there are permanent filler removal treatments available, they are complicated to pull off.
- You could like the way your permanent fillers appear for a time. However, because they cannot be readily adjusted, they may begin to seem odd as you age, necessitating more consultations with your cosmetic clinic over time.
- After injection or minimally invasive surgery, some patients have a minor headache.
Our experts perform all fillers in Dubai at the Dynamic Clinic. DR Zeinalabdin Al Abdullah has a wide range of experience. With accurate product suggestions and positioning, their experience decreases the likelihood of side effects and promotes patient satisfaction.
Book an appointment if you’re interested in temporary or permanent dermal fillers and want to learn more about your choices. Our skilled filler and Botox injectors in Dubai will gladly go through all of your options with you, including any adverse effects and any follow-up.