Rosacea, a chronic skin condition, is an inflammatory skin disorder. It is a symptom of flushing or blushing and visible blood vessels. It is mostly found on the face, cheeks, chin, nose, and forehead. Rosacea can sometimes occur on the chest, neck, ears, or scalp. Rosacea symptoms are treatable with many therapy choices. Preventive steps can also help you avoid this illness. If you are looking for What triggers Rosacea Flare-ups and How to Treat them. Here we will guide you about the Rosacea Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. It is caused by facial irritation, redness, and visible blood vessels. The combination of hereditary and environmental factors can cause it.
Long-term skin illnesses produce physical discomfort and low self-esteem. It is the appearance of redness, flushing, pimples, skin thickness, and blood vessels. Many treatments can help address these issues in unique ways. Most patients get results after 4-6 sessions. But with Laser Therapy, patients report a 40–60% improvement. It will appear following the second treatment. After treatment, you will have flawless skin.
The major causes are not identified by the experts. But certain triggers can produce flare-ups of rosacea symptoms. Rosacea may worsen as a result of:
- Hot beverages and spicy foods.
- Wine and other alcoholic drinks.
- Extreme temperature exposure.
- Blood vessel dilation medications.
- Certain cosmetic items.
- Sun or wind exposure.
The major symptom of rosacea is redness on the face or other parts of the body. Other signs and symptoms include:
- Burning sensations on the target area.
- Skin becomes dry.
- Vision problems.
- Skin hypersensitivity.
- Large and open pores on the skin.
While there is no specified treatment available. But there are many skin care treatments that can help reduce the symptoms. Rosacea Treatment in Dubai keeps your complexion free of redness and pimples. The length of your treatment depends on the kind and severity of your symptoms. The following are the most effective treatments:
There are many applicable drugs that can overcome inflammation. Such medications help reduce redness. These are sometimes prescribed with oral and applicable drugs. Dermatologists will prescribe benzoyl peroxide, tretinoin, azelaic acid, and oral drugs. But intake medications produce a faster effect than topical antibiotics.
Laser Rosacea Treatment in Dubai:
This is the most effective treatment to treat the signs of the disease. It is suitable for skin with visible blood vessels or thicker skin. Dermatologists use laser resurfacing to remove thicker skin. Lasers emit light wavelengths that target tiny visible vessels just beneath the skin. This light removes the upper epidermis layer. It also enhances the production of new cells and collagen.
The healing period after Laser Rosacea Therapy is not lengthy. Bruising and minor skin discoloration will disappear in a couple of days. Because the procedure is non-invasive and painless. But applicants can feel the burning feelings. The redness, swelling, and sensitivity will go away within 2 to 3 days.
Benefits of Rosacea Treatment in Dubai:
These treatments can help you achieve fresh, spotless skin. The following are the major advantages of the procedure:
- The procedure reduces facial redness and inflammation.
- The treatment will decrease the visibility of visible blood vessels.
- It reduces the number and severity of flare-ups.
- Therapies prevent new blood vessels from forming.
- Increasing self-esteem and confidence.
- This procedure is non-invasive and time-saving.
- After treatment, there are no chances of recurrence.
- Assisting in the prevention of problems such as eye irritation and infection.
Please keep in mind that the results of the course of therapy will vary. Because it depends on the individual and type. And it is better to get specialized guidance from a dermatologist.
Cost of Rosacea Treatment in Dubai:
The Cost of Rosacea Treatment in Dubai is affordable. It starts at AED 2,000. But it is not a reliable expense for the procedure. It can vary depending on many factors. The following are the elements that can play a role in cost:
- All treatments carry different expenses because they serve unique purposes. That’s why the treatment selection changes the price.
- The expertise of the doctor also depends on the cost.
- The clinic’s location and reputation play a role in the fee.
- The cost can vary depending on the applicants’ expectations and conditions.
Why Choose Us?
Do you want unblemished skin and to get rid of your rosacea? Then the Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is the best place for skin treatment. They have experienced doctors and advanced equipment for procedures. Also, they are offering free consultations. Fill out the form below and get yours. The doctors will suggest the best treatment after the assessment.