Understanding Botox Injections:
Botox in Dubai is an injectable treatment to address wrinkles, fine lines, and folds. It works by temporarily paralyzing muscles. During the procedure, the provider injects a small diluted amount of toxin in the commonly affected area including the forehead, cheeks, chin, etc. to make the skin look younger and smoother. Just to let you know, botox shots may also help treat headaches, lazy eye, bladder disorders, and excessive sweating. But it is very important that you find an experienced provider to fix serious concerns.
What Results Can I Expect?
You can expect to see results as early as 48 to 72 hours. However, you may also get some redness, swelling, and soreness right after the treatment. Remember, these will resolve in two to three days.
Technically, the results are temporary. In general, they last for three to four months only.
Note: Proper aftercare in the first few days after receiving botox can help you get improved treatment results
The aftercare tips for botox shots are similar to other injectables. While aftercare’s primary goal is to produce optimal results, it may also help to minimize the risk of swelling, bleeding, bruising, and other side-effects.
The long-term success of botox treatment depends on many things. Patients should:
- Be seen by the physician on a regular basis and follow their instructions Consider healthy lifestyle choices such as exercise, healthy diet, etc. Obey the recommended schedule for maintenance sessions
- Consult with the doctor if they experience any of the following problems: sores, discomfort, bleeding, wounds, scarring, etc.
What Should I Avoid After Botox in Dubai & Sharjah?
Ideally, patients will be able to enjoy the results in three to four days: younger-looking and smoother skin. However, bruising and discoloration will also occur.
We offer the following guidelines to help you get the most of botox and avoid complications related to the treatment.
- Avoid drinking vine for at least a week after the treatment. Alcohol can increase your chances of swelling and bruising
- Don’t use anti-inflammatory medications in the weeks following botox treatment
- Do not sleep on your face for at least 48 hours. Avoid exposing your face to direct sunlight for the next three weeks
- Please avoid getting other skin treatments on your face including laser resurfacing, chemical peels, facials, etc. – this may affect the treatment outcomes
- Refrain from make-up if possible. In addition, do not rub your face for at 24 hours No strenuous exercise for two to three months Wait to eat foods that contain garlic
What Happens When the Effects Wear Off?
Take multiple botox treatments to achieve long-lasting results. But note that, once botox wears off, the muscles return to a normal state. This means that the fine lines, wrinkles, and folds you reduced will start developing again.
Botox is an FDA-approved cosmetic treatment for wrinkles and folds. However, the results of botox are temporary even if maintained well.
Anyways, making a decision to get Botox is something that shouldn’t be taken lightly. It’s an elective treatment, thus comes with a lot of risks. It’s your duty to know the risks, side-effects, optimal dose and results ahead of time.
If you are interested in learning more about “What Should I Avoid After Botox in Dubai in Dubai & Sharjah”, the first step is to consult with a highly qualified, and experienced dermatologist? You can contact Dynamic clinic today to schedule your consultation and find how botox can give you refreshed, and youthful appearance.