Botox is a great way to improve the skin. It is not a filler but an anti-aging injectable to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. It gives you smoother, clearer, and more youthful skin. Remember, you need to see a skilled dermatologist for Botox in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
Well, What Qualifications Do You Need to Inject Botox in Dubai? What type of results does Botox offer? Are there side effects? Learn everything here!
What Qualifications Does Your Physician Need to Inject Botox?
Almost anyone can profit from consulting a dermatologist. A dermatologist is a physician that is capable of treating acne, sunburn, freckles, large pores, dark skin, and Pigmentation. However, choosing a dermatologist is the most important and personal decision, especially if you have serious skin problems. Here are a few major facts to consider before picking a dermatologist:
- When you are looking for the right dermatologist, it is very important to verify their credentials. And board certification is no exception. Make sure that they have no history of malpractice claims. Plus, confirm that they have the experience, skills, and necessary training to give you quality care. You should find out about the dermatologist on the clinic’s website or in the initial consultation.
- Experience is the next most important thing to consider when it comes to seeing a physician for Botox. The more experienced the dermatologist is, the better outcomes you are likely to get. In the initial consultation, ask him how many patients he has treated up to date. Also, discuss the complication rates.
- Make sure you are comfortable with the physician’s sexual category. You should be able to openly discuss with him your private information, goals, and requirements.
- Spend some time reading patient reviews. It gives you an idea of how the treatment is going to be. To be specific, reviews depict people’s experience with the procedure itself, recovery times, settings, staff behavior, and environment. You may also learn how much reputation the doctor and clinic have.
- Last but not least, knowing what your medical insurance covers is essential. If you want to spend the least out-of-pocket, it is very important to select a dermatologist who proposes financial plans. However, considering credentials, results, experience, and a doctor’s reputation should be your top priority.
Good candidates for Botox include those who have Moderate Facial Wrinkles that are located on the forehead, between the eyes, and around the neck.
Prior to the treatment, make sure you have realistic expectations; Botox involves needles and has significant recovery time; to maintain the results of your treatment, limit sun exposure, employ facial muscles, and seek a trained professional like Dr. Dina Elyamani.
Note: For those who have a skin infection or are allergic to any ingredient in Botox, this treatment may not be the best option.
The outcome may vary from one patient to another depending on the severity of the skin concern, the number of injections used, and the skills of the dermatologist.
The more common side-effects of Botox are:
Book an Appointment!
To learn more about What Qualifications You Need to Inject Botox in Dubai? or to schedule, a consultation with the doctor, fill out the consultation form or give us a call. We look forward to helping you.