The Pico Laser Treatment cures all skin flaws including pigmentation problems, UV damage, and aging indications. It is PressureWave technology generates new collagen. This boosts elastin by converting laser energy into moderate pressure. The Pico Laser helps to treat hyper-pigmentation, dark spots, wrinkles, fine lines, and acne scars. Tattoo pigment is also treated with the PicoSure laser. When choosing Pico Laser Treatment in Dubai. There are several factors to consider both before and after your surgery. It is vital that you know your responsibilities. What the therapy session entails to get the desired results. Everything you need to know about the dos and don’ts. To consider before and after your treatment is provided below.
The procedure is help to address sun damage, stretch marks, and photo-aging. This FDA-approved therapy targets pigments without damaging adjacent tissues. Pico Laser in Dubai is more effective than other laser and skincare treatments. It is best for tattoo removal due to its ability to remove pigment type or ink color. The pulses are designed to target both superficial and deep pigmentation. It enables you to heal in a matter of days with less discomfort. Its broader goal is as follows:
- When laser pulses are employed to target an area, it shatters the ink particles.
- Pico laser treatment increases collagen formation. It boosts the celestine formation capacity.
- This procedure works as an anti-aging.
If your face has brown patches, wrinkles, pimples, or creases. Pico Laser Treatment in Dubai may be for you. If you have darker skin or are more sensitive to the negative effects of laser treatment. This treatment is not for you. To be an attractive fit for therapy. You should meet the following candidature criteria if you:
- Wish to lighten your complexion.
- Are seeking a non-invasive tattoo removal method.
- Wish to get rid of pigmentation, wrinkles, stretch marks, and age spots.
- Are over the age of 18 and in good health.
Advantages of Pico Laser Treatment:
This Laser Treatment has many skin benefits. Below are some of the most notable benefits:
- It is safer for all regions of the face and body.
- A non-surgical and non-invasive method for achieving perfect skin.
- It is a treatment that is fast, simple, smooth, and effective for all complexions.
- This technique has a track record of producing immediate results.
- Most applicants need two sessions.
- There are no significant side effects or skin damage.
- Thus there is no downtime.
- Because of the ultrashort laser pulses, the skin becomes radiant.
- In the procedure, no unpleasant responses occur.
This is a non-invasive procedure but applicants must follow the below instructions:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure, sunbathing, and tanning cream before treatment.
- Applicants must use sunscreen when going outside.
- Applicant must avoid wearing any makeup, including moisturizer.
- Avoid all drugs and medicines.
- Tell your expert about your past medical history.
Pico Laser technology allows for the efficient, treatment of pigmented lesions and tattoos. This laser also stimulates elastin formation in the skin. The procedure works by delivering ultra-short pulses of unheated energy. The laser has a great effect on the skin and destroys the issue skin’s pigment. They are then excreting from the body. It allows the practitioner to get the best photo-mechanical result possible. Despite its high energy pulse density, the laser has a moderate effect on the outer skin layer. It works in the following simple steps:
- The expert cleans the treatment side.
- Numbing gel and sedative lotion will be used to make you calm.
- You will be instructed on the glasses to wear.
- The expert will insert the laser beams to break the pigment.
- Then you will be guiding for the aftercare.
What not to do After Pico Laser Treatment?
This treatment is easy and non-invasive. But after the process applicants must avoid the following things:
- There may be “frosting” on the treated region immediately after treatment.
- Inflammation and burning are typical.
- Pinpoint bleeding is also possible.
- For discomfort, a cool compress can be administered, and Tylenol is recommended.
- The treated region should be handled with care until healing is complete.
- Allow water or a shower to wash over the wound and then pat it dry on a daily basis.
- Apply prescribed medicines to the wound 2-3 times per day.
- Keep the location wet and let the scab fall off on its own.
- Cover the area with a nonstick Telfa gauze pad until the wound is recovered.
- During the healing process, do not pick, peel, rub, scrub, or scratch the skin.
- If crusting occurs, do not shave or pick the treatment region.
- Although blisters and scabs are common side effects of tattoo removal.
- It is critical that you do not pop or pick at them if you do.
- If the blister pops on its own, wrap the area with a healing ointment.
- Until the wound heals, no swimming or using hot tubs/whirlpools.
- Physical activity that creates sweat should be avoided.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
Cost of Pico Laser Treatment:
The Pico Laser Cost Dubai is inexpensive. It ranges from AED 499 and AED 999. The price is not constant. It is determined by many factors. Including the number of sessions is necessary, selection of the treatment option, expertise of the doctor and the location of the clinic.
Why Choose Us?
If you are seeking a non-invasive skin rejuvenation therapy or painless tattoo removal. Then select the most reliable place. Dynamic Clinic in Dubai will be the best choice. There are no serious adverse effects or problems. Request a complimentary appointment with one of our experts. To see if you are a good candidate for the procedure. After analyzing your condition the expert will assist you.