Summertime is here! Everyone is looking for a quick and effective method to improve the overall appearance of their skin. There are various non-invasive treatments that will level up the beauty of your face. However, if you are looking for a transformation that can continue to produce healthy and natural changes within? Read about; Laser Skin Resurfacing In Dubai. And discover more in-depth information about; What Are The Advantages Of Laser Skin Resurfacing? Our experts have helped many candidates to live their best days this season. Visit us today, and get the transformation of a lifetime!
What Is Laser Skin Resurfacing?
It is a cosmetic procedure that is usually performed at a Doctor’s office. The term resurfacing means deep cleansing of the entire face. The powerful action plan will aid to get rid of all the dead skin cells or flaky skin that are floating on top. And enter inside the depth of the dermal layers to promote elasticity. Consequently, the outer layers of your skin will also improve the appearance of unappealing scars or fine lines, as well as other imperfections will also fade away in due time. This treatment is an external approach to boosting your skin’s beauty. Furthermore, it is an anti-aging procedure that works like a charm.
What Is The Aim Of Laser Treatments?
This treatment is based on heat energy working wonders inside the dermis, hence the improvements are noticeable on the epidermis. What happens is; the concentrated laser beams will penetrate inside the depth of your skin and stimulate collagen production. The new skin cells will fill in the empty spaces inside and rejuvenate your entire complexion. As a result, the PH level of your face is controlled, which will lead to healthy-looking and youthful skin. To sum up, the goal of this treatment is to upgrade the texture and quality of your face, from the inside and out.
What Is The Procedure?
This is a non-invasive and in-office treatment. Below is a step-by-step guide to enlighten you about the process;
- First things first, the expert will examine the condition of your skin. He/She will determine the action plan for your aesthetic goals and requirements.
- The next step is to cleanse the area under care. Your dermatologist will disinfect the entire face and cover your eyes with a pair of safety goggles.
- A numbing cream is applied on top. This will provide you with a pain-free experience.
- The expert will activate the hand-held device. And gradually draw the light beams on your face.
- It will take less than an hour to resurface the entire surface. There are high to low-voltage modes, so the person in charge will select an energy level according to your dermal condition.
- You may feel a mild tingling sensation. This is the heat working its way into the deep dermal layers of your skin and penetrating healthy changes.
- In the end, the area is cautiously wiped and cleansed again. A soothing gel is applied on top to help tame any soreness or inflammation away. You can also rub a few cubes of ice on the skin; to calm down any redness.
What Are The Advantages Of This Treatment?
There are numerous benefits to Laser Skin Resurfacing In Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Explore more about the perks in store for you;
- Your skin will feel and look super clean. This will also aid in reducing sebum production.
- All the dirt and other toxins floating on the surface have also diminished for good.
- There is a brilliant radiance and luminous glow on your entire complexion.
- The two-toned discoloration or unpleasant tanned lines will fade away too.
- You will notice a lifting effect on the face. There is improvement in your fine lines and wrinkles as well.
- Furthermore, other stubborn dark spots or superficial scars will appear lighter within a few sessions.
- You appear well-rested and youthful. This is an upgrade to your entire facial profile.
- Last but not least, there is no downtime to the treatment. You can go about your day, right after stepping out of the clinic.
Book A Consultation!
If you have further concerns about your skin condition, read more about the treatment and find out; What Are The Advantages Of Laser Skin Resurfacing? You can fill in the form below to book a consultation with our friendly team today. Or schedule an appointment with our professional experts at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic.