The era of contoured, baked and mistreated skin is past. Skin that is supple, dewy, and iridescent is now popular. You can get there using at-home and professional skin resurfacing procedures. However, using a Fractional Laser Dubai for skin resurfacing will get you there even more quickly. Learn more about skin tightening and resurfacing procedure with Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Dubai.
What is FRACTIONAL CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing?
A number of skin problems are treated using Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Thin layers of skin are accurately removed using carbon dioxide lasers, with no thermal damage to the nearby structures. Using carbon dioxide lasers, tiny layers of the skin may be accurately removed with little harm to the nearby structures. These lasers can cure skin issues such as birthmarks, warts, wrinkles, scars, and sun damage.
Deeper resurfacing is also possible with the Fractional CO2 Laser treatment in Dubai; however, this must be requested by our skilled laser technician. For example, severe sun damage and acne scarring may benefit most from deeper resurfacing. Not everyone qualifies for Fractional Laser Dubai. This procedure can help anyone who wants to minimize pore size, UV damage, and wrinkle appearance. It is practically painless and doesn’t require any anesthesia other than topical numbing.
Advantages of Cool Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment:
- Minimize wrinkles
- Reduce sunburns and dark patches
- Tighten pores
- Boost skin texture and tone
- Almost no downtime
Within a week, patients after the procedure start to see benefits. That’s because your skin’s damaged cells are replaced with newer, healthier ones, and collagen synthesis is immediately boosted. After roughly a week, problems with texture, sun damage, age spots and pigmentation, as well as lackluster skin in general, will all start to significantly improve. You may enjoy these changes for a very long time because the results are long-lasting!
How to Get Ready:
You’ll receive advice from your dermatologist on how to get ready for treatment. Depending on your medical background, pre-care usually entails:
- For four weeks before treatment, refrain from tanning or prolonged sun exposure.
- Not taking doxycycline for three days before treatment if it causes sun sensitivity
- If you have had shingles or herpes in the past, you should take antiviral medicine for a few days before and after treatment.
- Smoking cessation for two weeks before and after treatment, as smoking might hinder recovery
What’s the Process of Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment?
- Laser light pulses are used in Fractional CO2 Laser treatment in Dubai. These rays pass through the skin’s surface and are absorbed by the water in the skin cells.
- The epidermis, or the outermost layer of your skin, is vaporized when this occurs. The middle layer, or dermis, warms up, promoting the development of new collagen fibers. Old layers of skin are replaced by new, smoother, firmer skin as the region heals.
- A dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon can precisely target a few spots of your skin during FRACTIONAL CO2 laser resurfacing so the surrounding skin won’t be affected.
- Your skin will be meticulously cleansed before treatment, and protective eye-wear will be provided to shield your eyes from the laser.
- The dermatologist or surgeon will carefully sweep the laser wand over the affected region of skin throughout the procedure.
- To reduce swelling, you can be given an ice pack to place on the treatment region for 15 minutes
- The skin will then be dressed with a nonstick coating and an antimicrobial ointment. This should be left on as directed, often for 24 hours.
- Depending on the type of therapy needed and the laser’s strength, you could require more than one treatment session.
The Technique of Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment:
What to anticipate on the day of your Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Dubai is described below:
Depending on the problem being addressed and the area of skin being treated, this outpatient procedure typically lasts between 30 minutes and two hours.
Yes, FRACTIONAL CO2 laser resurfacing is painful. Your amount of discomfort will be influenced by the depth and scope of the resurfacing, the surgeon’s or dermatologist’s expertise, and your own threshold for pain.
To reduce discomfort and promote relaxation, you will get a mix of local anesthetics and sedatives. You could be given general anesthetic for extensive resurfacing so you can fall asleep throughout the procedure.
You may find the following advice helpful as you recover after Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Dubai:
- Avoid picking, rubbing, or scratching your skin.
- As directed by your doctor, wash the affected area as often as 2–5 times a day with a saline or vinegar solution.
- As advised by your doctor, apply a thin layer of moisturizer or antibacterial ointment twice daily.
- During the first 24-48 hours, use an ice pack on the region and wrap it in a fresh, soft towel as needed.
- Elevating your head as you sleep might help reduce puffiness.
- Wear covering garments over the region until it heals, or use sunscreen designed for delicate skin every time you venture outside.
Possible Difficulties with Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment:
Occasionally, Laser Treatment in Dubai can result in:
- Acne worsens
- If you have a history of cold sores, they may recur
- Milia, which are very tiny skin lumps
- Hyper pigmentation
- If the laser is not utilized properly, it can cause skin burns and damage.
Again, choosing a board-certified dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon according to their pre-care and post-care recommendations will greatly lower your chance of any issues or side effects.
We advise getting in touch with a board-certified cosmetic surgeon if you’re thinking about using laser treatments to improve the appearance of your skin. Finding a surgeon close to you is simple with the help of our member directory. In the meanwhile, you may read more about Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Dubai.