Age is a process of deterioration. Along with general body weakness, muscles, and blood vessels weaken. Veins are blood vessels that transport deoxygenated blood from the body. To the heart of oxygenation. But blood flow in veins is antigravity. Because the veins have valves to prevent blood backflow. They close when blood flows through them. Blood pools in veins because of incomplete valve closure. This blood pooling causes varicose veins to develop. It is a painful and inconvenient disease. If you are also suffering from these and looking for Varicose Treatment in Dubai: What’s the Recovery Like? Then here, we will assist you with the treatment and recovery.
What are Varicose Veins?
It is a pathological condition characterized by blood flow stagnation. Or also preservation in the venous system. The blood from the veins returns to the heart from the bottom up. Its blood is supplied through the vein valves. Which prevents the blood from flowing downward under the force of gravity. Vein problems begin when these valves stop functioning. Varicose veins are two or three visible veins. But it can be the entire venous system of the lower body.
Genetic transmission is the main cause of the problem. There are many other reasons behind the issue. Metabolic disturbances and prominent veins are caused by vein disease. It affects the lower limb and makes people avoid wearing tight jeans. And also other dresses that expose their legs. The following are the primary causes of the disease:
- Genetic factors.
- Impairment of the valves and walls of the veins.
- Abdominal pressure rises.
This disease primarily affects the legs, altering blood circulation. The following signs and symptoms are caused by a disturbance in the circulation:
- Legs are swollen.
- Sensation loss.
- Legs have a heavy feeling.
- Veins that bulge and are visible.
The most common method of removing varicose veins is laser treatment. Most people choose this method to get rid of them. But the doctors will guide you on some precautions before the treatment. So, the following are the pre-procedure instructions:
- Stop taking anti-clotting medications.
- Applicants must avoid smoking.
- Shave the treatment area.
- Consume plenty of water.
- Avoid eating unsanitary food.
- Before the treatment, get plenty of rest.
- Applicants must avoid sun exposure.
Varicose Treatment in Dubai is available in many types. The doctor will prescribe and suggest the best. The following is the key procedure:
In the early stages, varicose veins are treatable with compression therapy. It includes physical activity modification and drug treatment. The procedure entails the application of various bandages, knitwear, and mechanical devices. It works by applying pressure to the skin of the legs. Which is transmitted to deep-lying tissues. And also has a therapeutic or prophylactic effect.
A simple laser procedure can remove tiny capillaries on the legs. In Laser Treatment, the expert will apply laser light to the area. The treatment is non-invasive and painless. It targets the problem area without harming the surrounding zones.
It is a non-surgical, painless method for treating venous issues. The procedure is simple: a syringe is used to inject a particular substance. And the compression is applied to the legs. It is the most effective and safe treatment.
It involves the removal of blood congestion from varicose veins. Also, the elimination of pathological blood flow from deep veins to superficial veins. This is a critical link in this operation to remove the varicose veins.
After-Care and Recovery:
This is a safe procedure with no side effects or complications. The recovery period for all the methods is very short. But to achieve the best and most reliable results. Applicants must follow the following aftercare:
- Wear compression stockings for a few weeks after the treatment.
- Maintain a clean and dry treatment site.
- Consume vegetables and fruits.
- Take your medications as prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid sunlight exposure in the treatment area.
- Consult your doctor as soon as the pain and discomfort worsen.
- Compulsory wearing of the special jersey from 3 weeks to 2 months.
- Applicants must avoid any thermal procedures for two months.
- It is vital to maintain physical activity and take daily hour-long walks,
This procedure is effective and reliable and delivers many benefits. Most people choose this treatment to get rid of varicose veins. Because the veins become prominent and visible in this disease. So, it can limit the wear of shorts or skirts. Because wearing tight-fitting clothes causes them severe pain and discomfort. This treatment aids in the relief of symptoms and the cure of the disease. This procedure has the following benefits:
- This is a risk-free procedure.
- It is non-invasive and has no side effects.
- The procedure is painless.
- It takes less time to recover.
- Veins on the legs will be less visible.
- Reduce swelling and pain.
- Increase the individual’s self-confidence.
- Reduce the disease’s future complications.
The Cost of Varicose Veins Treatment in Dubai is reasonable. It can range from AED 1,100 to AED 5,000. Regardless, the cost will vary depending on many factors. The following factors can influence the expense of the treatment:
- The expertise of the doctors.
- The selection of the treatment.
- The location of the clinic.
- The severity of the condition.
Schedule a Consultation!
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai employs qualified doctors. It is a reliable place for treatment. Our client’s concerns are the most important to us. If you want to learn more about this procedure. Then fill out the consultation form and schedule an appointment right away.